Reviews for Moon Light
Anzhelika Ksyusha chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I liked the fic, would cater very well the deep feelings of both guards, not counting the MoonxYue Ruby is my favorite couple of the entire series (Ja! To me if I love the crack). Certainly very nice, I think you have been the characterization very well.

kisses
i'm not ulysses chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Um, gorgeous!

Absolutely loved their thoughts on eachother, especially through Ruby Moon's eyes. Spectacular writing.

Thank you for sharing this. (:
Juliakaze chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Well i added the story to my favs so thts answers ur question whether i like it...i am a big sucker for yue x ruby fics so...
woofyy chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
aww ! how sweet ! aw ! i like it ! D good luckies with your future stories! D
whiteninja067 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
nice comparison. its so nice. :) i like it
koga-luv chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
i love it its really good please continue
Animegoil chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
...It was kind of odd. Very well written, though. And I liked how you pictured Yue as weak. Kind of a different side of him... I love Yue/Ruby Moon. They're so cool! Good fic!
Random Floater chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I like it you know pplz should write more YY/RMN ficcies they r soo sweet
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Wow o_O I have never read a fic like that before. lol very nice thought, it makes you feel all warm inside. or maybe it's just me. lol
Mei
fritz chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
DAMNIT! Nakuru isn't a girl! oi!

other than that, the fic was good though... just remember that Rubi Moon isn't female, as Suppi points out multiple times
Carey chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
that's was great. go on with it. it might just turn out to be a great fanfiction. see i would like to see Yue and Ruby Moon get together myself.
wingsoflove chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
i rarely read Yue and Nakuru fic. this is a good one. hope you would do more!
SweetSweet chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
*claps*Kewl!

Even thought I wished that there's more actions or something to it..but thoughts are nice too!Right?
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Yes, I've been trying to find more Nakaru/Ruby Moon x Yukito/Yue but there aren't much. Only a few when I search, including one of my stories.
silverkaze chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
oOo.. i just got around to reading this. OooOoOo.

its wonderful. )