Reviews for Ave Maria
VeraVera chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I absolutely love stumbling on a new fic, that has managed to catch my attention with just its prologue and that has a line of chapters waiting for me! Wow this is just.. i love how vague and ambiguous it is thus far.. now time to read the rest. Im expecting a very good read.
Seere Klein chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
Wow I like how things are being explained. Good job!
Bloody.Kirai chapter 19 . 3/21/2014
Why haven't you updated anything?! D: -flips table-
iZUMi0715 chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
I'd never read a Durarara! fanfic with such a special writing style,,
CLIFFHANGER ARGHHHHHHH
Girl-chan chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
This story is so wonderful! w The characters are very much in character, I dont think you need to worry about them being OOC at all. Especially Izaya, I have to say that I just love the way that you portrayed him. I greatly enjoyed your OC and the mature content you included. I couldn't tell you why, but I have a slight obsession with darker stories, and I think that this is without a doubt one of the better ones that I have read. You really should finish this story! I just finished reading all the chapters you already posted and now I'm drowning in suspense! I need you to help me! D: Just a couple more chapters! Dx All together, I've really enjoyed reading all these words that you've made into a pretty dang awesome, spiffy ass story, and would love to see how you wrap it all together.
tjjnicdao chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
Oh my general excitement...you are going to put up the next one soon, right?
Your fic is my dream story, that one I wished I had the talent and imagination to create. But I couldn't imagine you being the same author as the other Shizuoxoc you are/were (?) writing. That was cute and sunny and I don't know...jolly.
I almost cried (I would have if I were alone in the room) at some points, especially when Shizuo calls her an idiot and embraces her. The words fit right in with the mood/events/whatever you call it (and although there are parts where I'd normally be a grammar nazi (the lowercased statements) - I wouldn't have them corrected, because it made them look/sound twisted)
Hm, as for what would happen... I think it would be nice if she becomes happy at the end (if she lives), or at least becomes at peace with herself (if she dies...or rots/goes crazy in prison, though preferably not). I can't write happy endings for some reason, and people surely die in the end, but I am a sucker for happy-ending-slash-redemption-moment-after-a-craps ack-mode-of-existence. After all, she has been through a lot of hell.
And I hope the "monster mode/side" of hers will be in contact with the sane/less murderous one...or at least be allotted an explanation or a hint. It's good that it's not as cliched as alter-ego forms you can actually hold conversations with at will.
And oh, your portrayal of Izaya is just fantastic. I haven't been into Durarara for very long, but it seemed consistent with what he might do in the canon. Shizuo...yeah (some dreamy face here though not a fangirl...yet. Haha), it's quite a treat to have a glimpse into his "inner workings" and how he deals with things other than throwing stuff or beating crap out of people (and to see him in love! (or at least something of that sort)). You seem to be worrying over OOC-ness, but it has been quite a smooth ride (though I may not notice the smallest of errors, if ever, I am just engrossed by what's actually happening)
But I am sometimes confused at what's happening already...nah, that's probably just me.
I would have reviewed at every chapter but I decided to give just one, very drabbly though hopefully not boring and senseless review ('cause I'm going to be late for class, haha.).
I am looking forward to the end (it had been a fulfilling experience). Feel free to surprise all of us readers (though I again suggest a "happy"-ish end...though I wouldn't say no to a grand cathartic tragedy).
You inspire me with your creation. Thank you.
Milana Winter chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Love it...finally, an interesting fan fiction with mature content AND with an OC. The content is original, the beginning is engaging and to top it off, the writing is excellent.
rikaxgoddess chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
CONTINUEEEEEE
hokkyokukou chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
Oh my gosh if there are only one or two chapters left then please-update soon! I've read this story before about a year ago I'm guessing, just never reviewed it...

This story is too great! I hope you never abandon it; since it's so close to the finish, that would just be devastating. Tragic. Unbearable. Everything along those lines. I would curse you until I go to my grave...

Just kidding.

Fuuuu, you even wrote an in-love-Shizuo in a way that keeps him completely Shizuo, and Izaya is completely in character (I feel) all the time. Mayonaka is holy god scary but also likable; I especially love how she never backs down! Even when Shizuo figures her out, she doesn't give up on what she wants, though she wants to go back to him so badly...

I hope you update this soon, because I really can't wait to see what happens! Thank you for sharing this story :)
Lonely-soul101 chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
I really like how dark this story is, which is unusual for my tastes. Please update soon!
Kiririn chapter 19 . 10/4/2012
I want to see Izaya get the shit beat out of him! Then again, Izaya always escapes no matter what... but anyways, Mayo has to end up with Shizuo! That's all I really care about!
Kiririn chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
I like this a lot! I really love Mayonaka, she's super-cool, and she sounds pretty! I like how the story's sort of dark. I kind of feel like Shizuo's a bit too mean in this chapter, though. He also was doing ok without sex before Mayonaka showed up, so it just seems a bit weird that he'd fall for that.
Gentle Kiss chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
You're a great writer! I'm absorbed in the story right now, but alas, I must sleep! I'll continue reading tomorrow.
MissAnimeMiss chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
awwwwwwwww too short...cliff hanger 'pouts'
how bout a happy ending and ill just leave it at that
xXMegers17Xx chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
Ahh I'll be so sad when this story ends :( I really want her to have a life with Shizuo ! Oh so bad please please can't wait to see what happens next !