Reviews for Ave Maria
StormingMyCastle chapter 3 . 6/11
I'm loving this story so far!
Anonymous girl chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
i have read Le chapter 14! And once again, I really liked the mayonnaise x Izaya flashback part
*applauses*
You know, I hope you don't mind too much that I've bestowed Mayo-chan with the grand title of Mayonnaise.
Anonymous girl chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
duuuude! The Izaya x mayonnaise flashback was super sweet. And the Shizuo angst too of course.
But I really like mayonnaise when she's being a creep. Totally shipping Izaya and her right now!
And this chapter was a good one btw.
Anonymous girl chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
OMG IZAYA NOOOOO! (But also YESSS cause ya never banged mayonnaise!)
Shizuo's gonna beat you by a long shot when it comes to winning this chick over or something.
Mayonnaise, return to the dark side AT ONCE. Izaya's there to screw you over, dude. Oh, um. Figuratively screw you. Like, screwing with your head screwing. The only kind of screwing Izaya-kun does. Yeah.
Anonymous girl chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
OMG.
No Izaya! Bad! He did the thing!
...
But ya know, I'm not too upset. I'm actually rather pleased that he got her first kiss. Dude. I'm such a fucking sadist.
Oh. I gotta tell you somethin', every time I read the MC's name, I say Mayonnaise in my head. She is da Mayo-chan of the tasty roast beef sandwich.
Please excuse my oddness. I might get weirder as my reviews... Uh, progress. Or something.
HMMM.
I'm still shipping Izaya x mayonnaise. Because I'm a bastard like that.
Sorry Shizuo, but you gotta be tragic. Maybe you can hook up with Celty one day.
Or Mikado. Yeah. I ship them. I'm such a strange nugget.

Actually, I ship Mikado with everyone. That poor dude... And Izaya too, he gets shipped with everyone but Shizuo for some weird reason. I kinda don't like the Shizaya thing. But oh well.
I shall read on!
Anonymous girl chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
just read chapter... Um, 8.

But anyways, ya probably already know who I ship Mayo-chan with.
It's dat dirty flea! Who knows why *shrugs*
Anonymous girl chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
dude. I just read chapter 7 and I'm really liking Izaya (or however his name's spelled) in this story! He's such a jerk and I love it ;-;
Who knows why.
Oh, and even though Shizuo is kinda the main lover boy, I'm REALLY hoping our main heroine has some more Izaya time. Cause... You know, I like it.
Uuuh, well... Not sure what else to say. Good job? You're story is interesting? ? Erm. Ok.
Oh, but even though I'm kinda shipping Izaya x our heroine, I really hope they don't bang each other. Not sure why I feel that way lol
I guess it's because... Eh. Never mind.
Imma gonna read some more.
Anonymous girl chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Read chapter # 2!
It's nice and dark. I like it! :D
As for Shizuo, I feel like he's in character? Though, I'm super surprised he'd take this lady home, I'm just gonna assume that some knarly shit happened to him, and he's not exactly himself. Or something. I also feel like he'd be really REALLY flattered that she took any kind of interest in him. Let alone wanting to sleep with him. So... I guess he's super ultra flattered to the extreme.
Anonymous girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
just read chapter # 1! So far so good, dude! You got me interested. Oh, and your writing in this one flows nicely too.
And dude. Hooker girl, I like her, but I've always had a thing for tragic people. The more tragic, the better. So... Yeah. Hope there's some serious trauma in this thing, but usually there is when Izaya is involved lol.
daruma kuah kimchi chapter 19 . 6/25/2015
please, please pleaseeee let them unite because #teamShizuMayo

i seriously had an emotionally wrecked roller coaster when i read this piece of delicacies. i REALLY tried to search oc fanfic that IC with the whole dark Durara things has, AND I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED TO STUMBLE TO THIS FIC. YOU SLAY ME GURL. i have intense feeling to Shizuo and i would really like it if Mayonaka and Shizuo will have a good, if not happy, end together.

i seriously love the way Mayo acted aroun Shizuo. she was so cute when they had date! And it was marvelous to think present mayo wasn't as fucked up as past mayo (mentality-wise) i mean who is insane enough to say morbid things and entertaint Orihara Izaya on purpose!?

I SRSLY HOPE SHIZUMAYO FTW.

and i love celty and shinra.
VeraVera chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I absolutely love stumbling on a new fic, that has managed to catch my attention with just its prologue and that has a line of chapters waiting for me! Wow this is just.. i love how vague and ambiguous it is thus far.. now time to read the rest. Im expecting a very good read.
Seere Klein chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
Wow I like how things are being explained. Good job!
Bloody.Kirai chapter 19 . 3/21/2014
Why haven't you updated anything?! D: -flips table-
iZUMi0715 chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
I'd never read a Durarara! fanfic with such a special writing style,,
CLIFFHANGER ARGHHHHHHH
Girl-chan chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
This story is so wonderful! w The characters are very much in character, I dont think you need to worry about them being OOC at all. Especially Izaya, I have to say that I just love the way that you portrayed him. I greatly enjoyed your OC and the mature content you included. I couldn't tell you why, but I have a slight obsession with darker stories, and I think that this is without a doubt one of the better ones that I have read. You really should finish this story! I just finished reading all the chapters you already posted and now I'm drowning in suspense! I need you to help me! D: Just a couple more chapters! Dx All together, I've really enjoyed reading all these words that you've made into a pretty dang awesome, spiffy ass story, and would love to see how you wrap it all together.