Reviews for Raw Blossom
Blairx6661 chapter 29 . 5/24
I'm really enjoying this! I just wish there was more for me to read :)
GoldenNikki chapter 29 . 4/15
What a lovely story! Wishing you would've continued it
Maggie chapter 29 . 4/4
Please keep writing!
jeskasaurus93 chapter 29 . 11/26/2016
I know it's been like forever since you've updated but I just found this story and love it. I so hope you one day begin updating it again.
wizardfantasy chapter 29 . 11/12/2016
by far the best story in this category! you should come back to it!
Esther chapter 29 . 10/23/2016
Omgnesssss what a cliffhanger! ! Where is more of this? ? Will there be more? It's so good!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/25/2016
Just discovered this story and it is crazy good so intense I hope we get to find out what happens!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/17/2016
I read everything in one sitting... I just couldn't stop! That's why I'm so sad there hasn't been an update in such a long time. Please don't stop writing, your style is excellent and I really want to read more!
closetohappiness chapter 29 . 6/18/2015
Please give us more of these fantastic story, you portrait the characters beautifully, and sayury acts of love and devotion, thank you, I'll be looking forward to any new updates. ( I hope hatsumomo dies a very painful dead, butbthe baby survives, an pumpkin to become a the cheapest prostitute on all japan)
al2010 chapter 29 . 5/8/2015
I really like your story! I hope that Nobu forgives Sayuri for what she did because she did it for him. Can't wait to read more!
Brazen Hussy chapter 29 . 4/21/2015
We need to find Nobu asap!
Brazen Hussy chapter 28 . 3/10/2015
Oh dear, this won't be fun...
That Crazy Halo Girl chapter 27 . 2/25/2015
I get so excited when this updates! I am sitting on pins and needles waiting to see what happens with Nobu. Can't wait for the next update.
aghamora chapter 27 . 2/25/2015
Oh I've got a bad feeling about this...we all know what happened in the book when Sayuri gave herself to a man Nobu hated. I don't think he'll see it as her making a sacrifice to free him, and I really hope Sayuri doesn't ruin everything between them. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update!
saz89 chapter 26 . 1/24/2015
I'm a little late to this story but WOW! I love it! You write so well :-) although leaving it on a cliff ... eek! Hope you write more soon

I just hope nobu and Sayuri are reunited soon!

Sarah