Reviews for Raw Blossom
al2010 chapter 29 . 5/8
I really like your story! I hope that Nobu forgives Sayuri for what she did because she did it for him. Can't wait to read more!
Brazen Hussy chapter 29 . 4/21
We need to find Nobu asap!
Brazen Hussy chapter 28 . 3/10
Oh dear, this won't be fun...
That Crazy Halo Girl chapter 27 . 2/25
I get so excited when this updates! I am sitting on pins and needles waiting to see what happens with Nobu. Can't wait for the next update.
aghamora chapter 27 . 2/25
Oh I've got a bad feeling about this...we all know what happened in the book when Sayuri gave herself to a man Nobu hated. I don't think he'll see it as her making a sacrifice to free him, and I really hope Sayuri doesn't ruin everything between them. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update!
saz89 chapter 26 . 1/24
I'm a little late to this story but WOW! I love it! You write so well :-) although leaving it on a cliff ... eek! Hope you write more soon

I just hope nobu and Sayuri are reunited soon!

Sarah
m2r2a chapter 26 . 1/23
I'm hooked! I read your story in about 3 hours and I can't wait for more!
Brazen Hussy chapter 26 . 1/16
I had a feeling it was bad news!
aghamora chapter 25 . 1/14
I read through this story a few days ago, and I must say I've really liked it so far! I'm so so glad to see someone else writing Nobu/Sayuri, because to me the pairing makes far more sense than Sayuri and the Chairman ever did, and we see so much more of Nobu in the novel than we do the Chairman. Throughout the book there were so many hints that Nobu was Sayuri's true destiny, that they had this deep karmic bond lasting a lifetime, and in the end he gets pushed aside without being hardly mentioned at all toward the end of the novel, like he never existed! It just doesn't make sense to me, and so I've really enjoyed this exploration into what their relationship could have been like. Though we haven't seen romance yet, I hope some is coming soon! I can understand Sayuri's wanting to hurt Nobu by remaining in Kyoto, though I'm not sure she would have realistically risked her life to do it. But it has made for a far more interesting alternative plot than the one in the novel, and I can well imagine how furious Nobu will be whenever he gets out of the trouble he is in and manages to see her again. The only critique I really have - and this is just a tiny nit-picky thing - is that Mother wouldn't talk about Nobu using his given name Toshikazu; she'd use his surname Nobu instead. It's just a cultural thing.
Overall, I'm really enjoying this fic! Since the book came out so long ago the fandom consists of approximately five people and a shoelace, so we writers have to band together! Update soon; I can't wait for more :)
PS I apologize if this is one massive block of text. There is no way to separate paragraphs on mobile haha
Brazen Hussy chapter 25 . 1/14
Can't wait!
Slovinglecter chapter 24 . 1/9
Beautifully done! The imagery of the last moment of the chapter was perfect. Thank you please continue. Can't wait to read more!
Holy molly!
Haven't checked up on this fic in ages. But I'm so glad I did. My heart is still palpitating from the ending to your latest chapter.
I don't know how to feel about Sayuri's gamble with her life just for her pride. It slightly frustrates me, but at the same time I love it since it shows us the strength of her emotions despite her rashness.
Can't wait for more.
Brazen Hussy chapter 1 . 1/9
Ooh, is this good or bad news?
Wohoooo
Slovinglecter chapter 23 . 1/2
I had to re-read this to remember the story, but I loved it. Your description of sayuri and her growing strength is just perfect. Please, please post another chapter soon. This site is so lacking good quality Nobu/Sayuri writing.