Reviews for Raw Blossom
LilianClassic chapter 1 . 3/30
I'm so excited to see a Sayuri x Nobu pairing story that is long and looks to be super promising! I just re-read the book after many years, and my love for Nobu flared up yet again :P So far on chapter 6 of your story, I hope you get some inspiration to finish it because I have a feeling I'm going to just burn through it.
esther chapter 21 . 1/14
More. For the love of nobu, please write more.
KuroNeko513 chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
Oh no I found this fabulous story and read it all in one day : ( I love the Sayuri x Nobu pairing and I love how you portray them. I really hope that you will pick this story back up again in the near future. I know that it will make me, as well as your other readers, very happy : )
estherthepanda chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
Hi! I wish that you'd update your story!:) So excited to know what's going to happen next.:)
Undying Dame chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Omg, I love this so very much. I see it's been forever since you've updated, but I hope someday you'll pick this back up.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/23/2013
I loved this story. I love Nobu. Im sad that you haven't updated in so long :(
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
It's been a year since your last update and for someone just finding this story, this upsets me greatly :(
Anil Pheonix chapter 21 . 5/16/2013
What? you leave it like that?
Anil Pheonix chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
I love this please, please update, one small thing, the proper word is convers, not conversate. but dont take the lack of interest personally, this book has very few fics as is.
Jay chapter 21 . 5/12/2013
Please continue... I love it, especially how you went all the way with Nobu. I re-read Memoirs of a Geisha, halfway, and then re-read this. This is how the story should have truly gone, except maybe without Hatsumomo... I did enjoy her leaving. But, still, BEST FANFIC EVER.
Raven A. Evans chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
Keep goint, Lady Gen! It was so good that I read all 21 chapters in less than 2 hours!
Ditzybea chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
I discovered your story today and devoured it in one sitting.
Please update soon!
I love the dynamic you have created. I always saw Nobu as a tragic character and I love your vision of him.
BarbaraLM chapter 21 . 3/18/2013
Please update your fanfic, isperfect. And please, a happy ending!
Animecookie13 chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
OMG, PLEASE UPDATE! This is an amazing story, and I prefer this to the ending of M.O.G! Pleas finish it, and give Sayuri and Nobu a happy ending!
Animecookie13 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
OH my god this is soo amazing! I Love it! I always liked the thought of her being with Nobu more than with the Chairman!