Reviews for The God of Death
not sure why u stopped this but I'm hoping u will pick it back up soon
joshiro99 chapter 4 . 1/14
please continue, this shows great potential, a more mature Ichigo was needed and you gave it to us.

JJN37 chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Next chapter?
Tahaku chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Udate!
general zargon chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
Um, this story had an interesting concept, but the myriad of typos and lack of description made this incredibly hard to read, not to mention the abruptness...I don't mean for this to be a flame, but I have to tell you, this story could stand some revising. :/ I'm sorry to say, the bads outweigh the goods when it comes to this story.
willy.hizzy chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This is one of the best god damn stories on the site. Try finishing it.
willy.hizzy chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
FINISH THE DAMN STORY. We wanna read the ending.
jacob chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
This is a very invigorating story, my friend. I hope you can write some more tis would be a shame to let this end here.
awesomesauce chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
OMG. Best stoyr ever. Plz, keep going!
cardo076 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I hope you haven't forgotten about this story.
Erdrick117 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Must read more so I hope your still writing and if not can you post it
dalulzing chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Why did you make Poseidon a rapist? That's Zeus's MO. Poseidon is known to have willing partners, and not turn in bulls to trick people.
Dp11 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Well this awesome hehe
YellowWomanonthe chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Brink. Unable to log in on my device.:p
Now, I actually never played (rather, finished playing) God of war but I was reccommended this story. And I have to say, you've got me totally hooked in your story. I mean it. I kept clicking the next buttton after chapter four because the last chapter ended just when it was getting really good.
Since you asked for readers opinions, I'll try my best to be helpful...Hmmm...
Okay, from the way you set up the personalities of the gods, id assume that Zeus would try to sway Ichigo with extravagance and ...fake humility. Poseidon really isn't that dark, I could totally imagine a sulituation where he tries to seduce Medusa, ht ends up getting maybe outwitted. As he is leaving, he could get uber pissed off and come back and then you could inconporate the rape bur Medusa could be masochistic or something and like it. Thus starting a sick illicit romance. And you still can have the classic crazy /your version victimized Medusa with a butt-load of drama to go with it. :)
Moving away from that, I like how you wrote Ichigo. You didn't have him ooc too bad. ;) don't worry about it.
Anyway, reaches Olympia, it wont be to attack, right? Because I don't think hes a person very easily swayed from his morals,; though he would be extremely distrustsful, I don't think he would be outright hostile...
So if you were kinda stuck on the next chapter (an and the fact that you haven't updated in a year. :P) I hope.I helped! Somewhat...I also hope I didn't offend /annoy you. I will alert this story the moment I'm able to log in. Good luck writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012