Reviews for New Year's With a Friend
mrytale2-5 chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
great chapter, brought back memories of my second who was born at home with a house full, all I remember is the cat miaowing to come in through the locked cat flap! Hope someone is there to quickly perform a marriage ceremony I don't think JJ can hold on for much longer!
p95000 chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
Good think her brother is a doctor. I'm glad JJ finally wants to get married. I'd like to see JJ propose to Dave after she gives birth.
kdzl chapter 14 . 3/28/2011
Haha, this chapter made me giggle. Fantastic work as always.
Kimd33 chapter 14 . 3/28/2011
This is getting good.
dustytiger chapter 14 . 3/28/2011
GAH JJ! geez i know her hormones are out of whack but... yeesh it might be a little late for that ;) btu i'm glad she wants to be married tho
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww! Poor JJ! Dude... I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that she doesn't want to marry him... I'd friggin JUMP at that chance! *grins* Don't ask... Anyway! Great job! Can't wait for more!
mrytale2-5 chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
love the way that you are portraying Dave in this story, mind you think that with all her hormones wrecking havoc JJ could be slightly forgiven, do I foresee a New Year's Eve proposal?
mrytale2-5 chapter 12 . 3/26/2011
great way to continue the story, liked the leap twelve months on and love that JJ is still fiercely independent no matter what her condition!
crazyobsession101 chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
Awesome chapter! I just love how Steve keeps teasing JJ. I can't wait to see what's JJ's answer to her dad's question.
p95000 chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
That was cute of Henry to offer his nanner to JJ and then smear it on his head. I liked JJ finding out the things Dave did for her family without telling her. Maybe she'll get a clue how much Dave loves her.
dustytiger chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
this feels like things are going to be resolved after all that rossi awesomeness yay!
Kimd33 chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
Her family has a point.
mummacass chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
I think JJ's in labor and will agree to marry dave before she actually delivers!
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
HA! Success! I loved it! Awesome flippin job! *grins* That'll be fun JJ... GOOD LUCK! Can't wait for more!
crazyobsession101 chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
Really loving story! It's great that there's gonna be a baby Rossi/JJ. I can't wait for the whole family reunion and I bet JJ is gonna be go to labour while she's there. (:
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »