Reviews for Journey Through a Broken Soul
Please continue this. It's fantastic.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
incredible story.
pikaace chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Holy crap you've got the bromance down pat! I really want you to finish this! Its very well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
I like the idea, the story-telling, and the grammar. I'm just sad I'm on chapter 5/6 and it could have been longer!
roxanne92 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Please go on!
BabyGlover chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
love it keep it going.
angelrider13 chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Why...why would you just end it like that? What happens next? Will they succeed? Will they make it back to Camelot? I NEED TO KNOW!
laughsforlove chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I still have my fingers crossed this will be finished... Excellent work as per usual for you! I love all your stories :D
Smoochynose chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
I'm loving all your stories at the moment. I'm glad I discovered you as an authur. XD
LovelySnakes chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
totally bice, i can't wait for the next installment!
homosexualsakura chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
This needs to be continued. Badly.

I love it.
nekodreamstealer chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
This is undoubtedly one of the BEST stories I have read on this site. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for the good of the world, UPDATE.
Gladia chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
update please :) Great storyline!
marzZza chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
This story of yours is really awesome! I love it! I love how merlin is there for arthur and how they're so sweet supporting each others! I just LOVE it x)

Please update soon! I'm really looking forward more and I can't wait! ;)
Fangirl chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Update please! I'm dieing over here waiting for an update. Cuz you do realize that it's been almost two moths since you last update and I really really really really want to know want happens next. So thanks!