Reviews for Journey Through a Broken Soul
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
incredible story.
pikaace chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Holy crap you've got the bromance down pat! I really want you to finish this! Its very well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
I like the idea, the story-telling, and the grammar. I'm just sad I'm on chapter 5/6 and it could have been longer!
roxanne92 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Please go on!
BabyGlover chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
love it keep it going.
angelrider13 chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Why...why would you just end it like that? What happens next? Will they succeed? Will they make it back to Camelot? I NEED TO KNOW!
laughsforlove chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I still have my fingers crossed this will be finished... Excellent work as per usual for you! I love all your stories :D
Smoochynose chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
I'm loving all your stories at the moment. I'm glad I discovered you as an authur. XD
LovelySnakes chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
totally bice, i can't wait for the next installment!
homosexualsakura chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
This needs to be continued. Badly.

I love it.
nekodreamstealer chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
This is undoubtedly one of the BEST stories I have read on this site. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for the good of the world, UPDATE.
Gladia chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
update please :) Great storyline!
marzZza chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
This story of yours is really awesome! I love it! I love how merlin is there for arthur and how they're so sweet supporting each others! I just LOVE it x)

Please update soon! I'm really looking forward more and I can't wait! ;)
Fangirl chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Update please! I'm dieing over here waiting for an update. Cuz you do realize that it's been almost two moths since you last update and I really really really really want to know want happens next. So thanks!
Beizanten chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
really great and heartbreaking. I can see Arthur's point but Merlin is right we should learn to pick pur battle or we will die in vain. Glad to see how wise Merlin has become but it is sad that he has also become bitter