Reviews for Silent and Altruistic
I was not prepared for the angstfest in this story. It's great though
Dire Heart chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Ironically, this is the only chapter I have not cried over... maybe I'm all cried out?
Dire Heart chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Why do you keep making me cry? It's so good, so I can't stop reading it, but I cry so much!
Dire Heart chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
I can not tell you how hard or how much I cried reading this chapter... I seriously think that this is the single saddest chapter I have ever read anywhere. It took me forever to read it.
The Feirce Deity chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Amazing story it was so sad but it had good moments ocarina of time is my favorite legend of zelda game you made it come alive and you made me realize the most evil creatures in hyrule and beyond are the three goddesses what they put link through would make the most evil of creatures quake in fear if they had to go through it the goddesses have to realize that even doing this for the greater good isn't something they can hide behind foreverforever
MS-Manuscript chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
I don't normally leave reviews. I may be a writer but I never know what to say. Here goes nothing.

I love this story. I've read it about four times now. Downloaded it to my phone so I could read it again at work. I'm reviewing this chapter rather than any other because of your note at the bottom. Personally, I'd love to have an add-on to the chapter. I love how you've characterized Link, what his motives are, how he fights, how he lives, how others live around him... it's beautiful.

When you wrote about Link's stutter, and how he was/is silent because of it, it felt like you were writing about me. And when you wrote about Zelda and Sheik and Impa being able to break his silence, it felt the same. Your work is so real, so touching, I can connect with the characters in so many ways.

I love this fic, and the two that have so far stemmed from it. I look forward to more!
samalane chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Wow. What a story. I cannot believe I've missed out on such a fantastic story! And you know why? Because I rarely sift through stories that have a T rating - call me picky, but there it is.

That said, I am just blown away by what you've done here! You taken Ocarina of Time, my absolute favourite video game and story, and turned it into something nearly tangible. This was heartbreaking in so many ways, but it was also beautiful.

I don't even know if I have words to praise this story, it was so just beautiful. Every character, you took on and made them into their own being - you truly gave them voices and personality. Sheik and Navi were wonderful, truly wonderful and so, well, real.

I'm on my way to read the sequel, and I honestly wish I could continue to fawn over this story, but words have quite literally failed me! The least I can do is keep it in my favourites and return to it on those days I need an emotionally charged read.

Thank you so much for writing this - it seems stupid to thank an author for writing something, but I'm just so pleased that I read this!

Enough of this! You'll hear from me again when I finish the sequel!

-samalane
inspired-by-Dream chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
I just can't love you less for making story like this

...

I...
inspired-by-Dream chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
I cried so hard that my sis have to ask if I was reading something sad...

And I was never a fan of sad/tragedy/angst story

But I can't tore myself away from your story...I just can't

You have a great power, please, use it well

I... Want to ask something...
inspired-by-Dream chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Why

Link just... He deserve happiness!
inspired-by-Dream chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Oh you just have to get my tears out

Never have I read such story before

Sad, but somehow, there' s light in it, and even a promised future

I hope my feeling could be right
inspired-by-Dream chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Oh gosh...

Yes , dark yet delight...and mornful

But with such kind of...just the story itself was intriguing!

Surely you well have joyous part and even ending to your story?

Nonetheless, I found few tiny error here and there, although I'm not using a computer right now, it's quite inconvenient for me to help, so the only I could say now is that maybe if you have time you could reread again yourself? I'll help as soon as I got back using my computer
sheiksleopardthong chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
What a wonderful story. I really loved it! I'm grateful for the happy ending: it was looking grim for awhile!

A little bit of advice, though: brush up on your grammar. You often mix up homonyms and there's a severe lack of commas that made sentence meaning hard to decifer at times. I found it difficult to get a truly emotional response because of it, though I really am a grammar "nazi", so don't take that too harshly. :P

I'm off to read the sequel. Your characterization is beautiful. You always portray the canon characters (Sheik included) exactly right. Keep writing; you have a lot of talent that just needs honing!
My Solitude chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
This is a really good story. Are you going to label it as complete?
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
Oh my goodness. This was absolutely amazing. I wish I had half this descriptive talent. There really are no words to describe this. So haunting, beautiful, albeit sometimes disturbing. I'm off to find the sequel now.