Reviews for Virtues From A Certain Point of View
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 4/10
Hey, I just had an idea... are you going to do a vignette on Orar and his trip to Coruscant, meeting Padme and Organa, and his actions during Order 66? Cause that would be totally awesome. ;D Just saying. I love that little backstory.
Zipitnow chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
Wow, Wolffe and Ahsoka? Never saw that coming! I wish more folk would write about him and Bly and and some of the other clones, kudos to you for shaking up this tree. I'm still a total Rex/Soka fan though, the eternal couple of Star Wars, (not Han a Leia). Hope you get Rex and Ahsoka back together. Yay for the writer and thanks for the reads.
Zipitnow chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Need a tissue...(sniff) that was awesome! Yay, Chopper gets the girl and what a gal she is, thanks for giving him a happy life with the girl who loves him. Happy ending rock!
Zipitnow chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Noooo, not Chopper! Bad Korbin!
Zipitnow chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Total love on these clones, you don't get to see them very much and it was great to see them in your story, besides, who doesn't love Copper?
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
These were brilliant! I especially liked the last one, and the pairing!
Eregnar chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
Aaaand after my last comment, I found myself tripping over several typos in this chapter. Oh well. This was a lovely chapter too. It left me rather curious about Obi-Wan and Cody's meeting. I assume you covered it in one of your other works? I may have to read it after all... but not now. I need to space these things out.
Eregnar chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Mmm. Sweet ending to this little arc, despite the constant ache I have from the post-order 66ness. Ylli's story seemed a bit lewd for a children's tale, but I suppose I'm basing that on modern standards. Grimm's stories were rather nasty, for example. That last line was very sweet and uplifting.

Oh! And I realized I didn't comment on 99's chapter. That one's my favorite. I love 99, and I love imagining him as a little baby, and I love how he was rescued, and protected, and Vau's unexpected heroics (I haven't read any of the books that feature him, but from what I gathered on Wookieepedia, he's not as awful as he seems at first?)

Anyway. You write very well. I get sucked in to your story, and I haven't noticed any typos or mistakes that break up the action. I probably won't read your other stuff soon, as it seems to focus mainly on order 66, which is not good for my emotional well-being.
Eregnar chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I've liked your story so far. Slash isn't my cup of tea, but this is non-explicit, so I can accept it as part of the character and move on. However... order 66 makes my everything hurt, so we'll see how well I handle the rest of this tale. My heart is aching already.
Kelana-ti chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Ahsoka's apprentice is going to be the Rabbit?! 0.O OK. That'll be interesting.

Well, I'm glad you haven't killed Rex. No offence, Wolffe, but I just like Ahsoka with Rex more. Honestly, I think that Wolffe obeyed Order 66 in canon...

Another thing, most Togruta from Shilli have red tinted skin, so amoung Togruta Ahsoka wouldn't stand out. I guess she might stand out on some planets, but no more than some other species. I don't think that her skin color would really be a problem.

I do really love the feeling of realism that you have throughout your stories. Realistic, showing the darkest parts of life, but staying pure, and showing Hope as well. Love it. Looking forward to your next update. :D
Kelana-ti chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
So, if Chiyou, or whatever her name is, is with Bly, then Fives would be escaping soon. That means Yilli would be involved... interesting. :D
Kelana-ti chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Oh, this is perfect! I'd always wondered how 99 got to live, when the kaminoans killed clones for lesser offences. This is a good possibility.
Kelana-ti chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Hang on- Fives lost an eye!? You didn't mention that in Rebellion. I also noticed that Echo is still alive in this chapter... are you planning on rewriting it?

I am glad to get this insight into Fives injuries. His 'bad' side is his left, right?

One thing I'm wondering about is prosthetics. I know that Corr had his arms blown off, and got desk duty... he probably only became a commando because of Skirata. And I think that Commander Wolf (or however you spell his name) had a prosthetic eye. Is your theory that after a certain number of prosthetics, that a clone can only get desk duty? It makes sense, I suppose...
Jade-Max chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Powerful and heartbreaking. The intensity between the two men, the obvious connection and love they share is just wow...

I had tears in my eyes when Korbin arrived too late! Oh gosh!

I liked the ending where he made his decision to track down Kil, though; his determination is palpable and gave me chills. I don't pity those who would dare cross him here.
Kiana Tavers-Mereel chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
Whew! Thank goodness you didn't kill Rex, despite all appearances! *always roots for Rexoka* :)

I like your Obi-wan. Much more relaxed and less...anal retentive than he comes across as being in canon. :P

'Soka and Wolffe, hmm, interesting. Wonder how that's gonna play out with a certain...someone. *trying not to give any spoilers away herself, if we're still going that particular direction*

Anobis, Cody, Tay...and a Knighting. Interesting. 'Soka certainly needed it :)

*giggles at the reference to the...Bunny* Oh, that's going to get interesting! *grin*