Reviews for Spaces In Your Togetherness
iheartcsinewyork chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
OMG. This was a BEAUTIFUL story. I'm totally on the Kurt/Dave train now! And I'm a hockey addict so that was a bonus! :) Wonderful story!
BellaTocchio chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
beautifull, sexy and sweet!

loved it!
BellaTocchio chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
soooooooooooooooooo hot!

i'm gonna take a cold shower now"""
BellaTocchio chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
OOOOOWNN! They are so cute togheter!

loved it!
piruekips chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Looooved it!
martyrinthemaking chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Awwww! Adorable! I must have like five cavities now. Too much sweetness! XD A great way to end a story. Yeah, I'm a sucker for happy endings.
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I have had this fic up in my tabs for so long. The weekend finally (my 40th birthday weekend) I have made time to read it.

It did not disappoint!

I have always had a soft spot for DK. I always thought he was just so confused and that with time and maturity he could become an excellent partner, friend and person. Thank you for giving my feelings a story that exceeds all of my expectations!
midlifecrisses chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
"If you pay, I think that officially makes this a date," "Do you want it to be?"..."Yes. Do you?"..."I think so,"

oh my heart is a fluttering!
MissiYoung chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
of COURSE i love this! and don't worry, i'm hypoglycemic, so the sugary sweetness what medically necessary! so...from my doc's pov, thanks for sharing this! *fic reading not actually endorsed by my doc for hypoglycemia*
scorpionika chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
I...your story...I mean...so awesome...every one I read is different...Kurtofsky...wedding!...YAAAY...so amazing... :-p

Yeah, I have lost ability to express myself verbally. So what? Your fic was worth it _

Hugs & bugs!
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
This is wonderful! I love grown, but still awkward Dave. The tension between them is perfect!
Boys Should Kiss Boys More chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
This was wonderful, as are all your stories3 I love how you write the characters, and this put a ridiculously happy grin on my face.
Raibean chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I dislike how Kurt is ashamed of his sexual history. That's slut-shaming pure and simple.
WincestSounds chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
This just was a friggin adorable fic. I enjoyed it so much. So detailed, so sweet, so sexy. It's rly all very Kurtofsky. Best one I've read to date. E

KKVG (A)
MissBMarie chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
When I read the summery, I really didn't think I was going to buy into this. But over the past couple of days, I've been reading a number of your works, and their exceptional quality told me it was certainly worth a look.

And Oh My God, I'm so glad I read it. Such a sweet and simple story. No over abundance of drama or useless fluff. Just a real, honest to goodness, romantic story. So believable and so clearly written. I just love it. Thanks so much for sharing!