Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Hott!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh baby, I enjoyed this o/s very much! I have often wondered about this exact scenario and love that affection was included! I think that makes a difference and would love to experience this one day before I die...Thanks very much!
emmzac chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Just finished reading Hello Beautiful and liked it that much decided to read some of your other fic and started with this. How hot was that? Loved it. Now to read more.
twisagafan chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Fasinating.
Sharla12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was sooooo hot!
je-suis-b chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
for being the first time it was magnificent! xoxo
justdancetildawn chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
HOLY FUCK! I almost wanted to join them.. almost ;)
Dil9 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
hot:)
janosch73 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
this was hot and it would have had the right ingredients for a multi-chapter story!
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Holy Hell that was extremely HOT! I was just doing a little fic diving and found this. And I'm not usually into slash stuff ( though I don't call this slash really) but I found this to be fantastic. Loved it.
Twimam LaHote chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Wow! That was so damn hott! Don't suppose ur planning on doing anymore to this? X
84gemstone chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Think it's too late for me to vote :( just going to change my wet panties ;)
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
That was hot!

Lula
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Now WOW! This left me all hot and bothered, I love it. These two men mmmm mmmm good. I would love to be the Bella in this story. hehehehehe. Thank you again for another fantastic story. Well written and presented perfectly.
gatorgrl91 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wow! Thx. 4 making my FIRST slash reading so hot! Bella's a F*cking lucky B*tch!

Hot damn! First lemon & slash all in one? Please oh please tell me you have more!

107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »