Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Dil9 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
hot:)
janosch73 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
this was hot and it would have had the right ingredients for a multi-chapter story!
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Holy Hell that was extremely HOT! I was just doing a little fic diving and found this. And I'm not usually into slash stuff ( though I don't call this slash really) but I found this to be fantastic. Loved it.
Twimam LaHote chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Wow! That was so damn hott! Don't suppose ur planning on doing anymore to this? X
84gemstone chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Think it's too late for me to vote :( just going to change my wet panties ;)
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
That was hot!

Lula
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Now WOW! This left me all hot and bothered, I love it. These two men mmmm mmmm good. I would love to be the Bella in this story. hehehehehe. Thank you again for another fantastic story. Well written and presented perfectly.
gatorgrl91 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wow! Thx. 4 making my FIRST slash reading so hot! Bella's a F*cking lucky B*tch!

Hot damn! First lemon & slash all in one? Please oh please tell me you have more!

Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
wow... just wow.
One Unique Girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Wow, how does this not have more reviews! Jesus Christ that has got to be one of the hottest thing's i've read in awhile. Loved it! I'm going to go read the rest of ya O.S then i'll start on ya stories- if your other stories are as well written as this one i think i've fallen in love with FF all over again. 3
cbzoo chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
The Trip Home was awesome but so was this
jendill chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Super hot
Sonja Whitlock chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I can summarize this in just a few words"lucky Bella"
BoysNBooksRBetter chapter 1 . 11/29/2011