Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
IndianWalker chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Loved this... too bad you're not expanding... :)
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
*throbs* oh that was hot
Wyrmie07 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
What are the odds of her running into Edward again after all these years? I would have thought the same thing if I came home and heard the sounds she heard. They are going to have a very interesting relationship from now on

-Wyrmie
twi nana chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
HI, I just "found" you, and am reading a taste of honey too. But this story was amazing. Just amazing. Well written, and quite complete. Although I wouldn't mind if you continued. How amazing for a first. You have talent my dear. Hugs.
FenixMJR chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
So damn hot
soapladyjen chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow! I would never have guessed that was your first attempt at either of those!

Your Bella is one lucky woman! Oh, to have been a fly on that wall!
NUTZ4LUTZ chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Fuck that's hot!
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Holy hell...I should not read slash/poly stories at work...I am flushed and have no way to explain this...Just WOW!
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
THAT...was fuck HOT! i mean i havent read many threesomes, but i know enough to know that was HOT. I say i havent read alot of them, but make no mistake i HAVE had this type of relationship. Me and my love together for sometime and faithful. never straying even though we were attracted to the boh , we talked and decided to open our relationship up to someone else that we agreed on. now it wasnt something like a old HS love or anything, but we found someone that was truly special and that we had much in common with. for a great while, years it worked. we had the three of us. the only problem is and its inevitable. its so inevitable that feelings begin and with that other emotions. LOVE. i loved both of them, the problem was that i was 'in love' with that special person. she shared a unmistakable connection. even stronger than that with my partner. needless to say my parnter learned this and surprisingly understood. it ended well. we were lucky in that there was no anger or jealously and as it turned out my partner was harboring some feelings for a co-worker that he hadnt acted on. thus we parted. me with the love of my life and him with his..the co-worker.

i guess my point here is that inevitably feeling will happen sooner or later in this type of relationship of three. said that, unless you have three people no strings attached that only desire the sex, but more than not feelings develope and come to light. in my case it was for the better, but in some it only ends in heart break.

in this case jazz and bella seem to be happily married and looking for a third person to satisfy there cravings. jazz looking for a male sexual partner and bella with her facination with male coupling. from reading this i know jazz and bella seem happy, but what concerns me is the past connection bella has to that third person...edward. they had a past and strong feelings for one another and proved still strong to this day i bellas own admission. so do i think this will work out to be a more than one time thing for them three. yes, but only for awhile i think. its the past connection that tells me that more feelings are there between edward and bella and those may resurface once more. maybe even overpowering her feelings for jazz. clearly edward still very much cares for her and eventually seeing her with jazz might bother him. especially going from him to jazz and back and forth.

worst case here is that edward loves bella so much that he tires of the threesome and loves her so much that he wants her all to HIMSELF. ahhh...but shes married. thus him ending the relationship and leaving the trio to save whats left of his heart. who can blame him. some might argue that he knowing agreed to this threesome and has no right to be this way. I say...WHAT? You cannot help how you feel or who you love. no one can help how they feel. you feel what you feel and thats just science.

said that, this was a lovely tale to read and the slash was excellent. I am going to go on and think that this worked out well for them. its a lovely way to end it. its open and clean and anythng can happen. some might see it heading for heartbreak and others not. lets hope for these characters its the latter.
Charmie77 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Possibly the hottest Poly One Shot EVER!

Loved the character development, the lemon was OFF the charts and DAMN...tattward too!
stacieard chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
this was an excellent one shot. :)
sue273 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Lucky,lucky Bella! Too hot guys above you... wow...

Great o/s and lemons. Shame E and J couldn't have had some alone time, but that wasn't part of the plot was it?. Never mind I can dream.

Thanks for writing.

Sue xx
Malice Slashlover chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow, first lemon and first slash? You did gooooood! Very hot, very descriptive and of course I want more. I know you said this is a O/S but just incase...be sure to let me know :)
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
amazing! Really and so hot. Too bad it's just OS.

Do you plan to continue?

thx
TheRainGirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love love love a good poly and you did a wonderful job! Well done! :)
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »