Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Now WOW! This left me all hot and bothered, I love it. These two men mmmm mmmm good. I would love to be the Bella in this story. hehehehehe. Thank you again for another fantastic story. Well written and presented perfectly.
gatorgrl91 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wow! Thx. 4 making my FIRST slash reading so hot! Bella's a F*cking lucky B*tch!

Hot damn! First lemon & slash all in one? Please oh please tell me you have more!

Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
wow... just wow.
FunkoFictionSlut95 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Wow, how does this not have more reviews! Jesus Christ that has got to be one of the hottest thing's i've read in awhile. Loved it! I'm going to go read the rest of ya O.S then i'll start on ya stories- if your other stories are as well written as this one i think i've fallen in love with FF all over again. 3
cbzoo chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
The Trip Home was awesome but so was this
jendill chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Super hot
Sonja Whitlock chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I can summarize this in just a few words"lucky Bella"
BoysNBooksRBetter chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Loved it!
IndianWalker chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Loved this... too bad you're not expanding... :)
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
*throbs* oh that was hot
Wyrmie07 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
What are the odds of her running into Edward again after all these years? I would have thought the same thing if I came home and heard the sounds she heard. They are going to have a very interesting relationship from now on

twi nana chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
HI, I just "found" you, and am reading a taste of honey too. But this story was amazing. Just amazing. Well written, and quite complete. Although I wouldn't mind if you continued. How amazing for a first. You have talent my dear. Hugs.
FenixMJR chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
So damn hot
soapladyjen chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow! I would never have guessed that was your first attempt at either of those!

Your Bella is one lucky woman! Oh, to have been a fly on that wall!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »