Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
laura lou who chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Mmmm... yummy tart goodness.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Great o/s! I luv these 3 together. Its a shame you wont continue but I enjoyed it regardless! For your first slash, you did well. Thanks for writing.
Raeya chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wow that was hot! And loved the story line as well. Beautifully written.
kinsano chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
OMG! Even though I'm not into slash, that was incredibly hot! And a pierced Edward? Somebody fan me, please! ;)
naelany chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
wouldn't mind reading a little more about them getting together... flesh it out more ;-) (yes, pun was intended :-p)
kirifox chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
WOW, just...WOW! More please!
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
If this is your first slash AND your first lemon then the sky is the limit for you! This was outstanding. Good luck in the awards.
rionr chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
OMG... i need a cold cold cold shower, that was hot
InaV chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was sooooo hot!

I loved that you started with J and B :)

So, I'm going to bed now...to, uh, to lie down... Yeah, gotta lie down! With my man...
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Mmmm, yummy scrummy. Three is definitely not a crowd.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Fab. xx
jujubmom chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Excellent, well written story. I'm disappointed to hear that you don't intend to continue. You have set up an intriguing back story. I loved that you put Bella and Jasper together with Edward being "the one that got away". Thanks for taking the time to write and for sharing your talent with me.
madiwood chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
...Wow. Just wow! I haven't read the reviews yet but I'm willing to bet people are begging for more of this. I'm one of those begging. On my knees here. Either way. Absolutely amazing! Thanks for taking the time to create this!

~Madi~
MustangMel1968 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That was so hot!
twificreader chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Wow - that was - um - yeah -

no words - but I liked it...
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »