Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Raeya chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wow that was hot! And loved the story line as well. Beautifully written.
kinsano chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
OMG! Even though I'm not into slash, that was incredibly hot! And a pierced Edward? Somebody fan me, please! ;)
naelany chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
wouldn't mind reading a little more about them getting together... flesh it out more ;-) (yes, pun was intended :-p)
kirifox chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
WOW, just...WOW! More please!
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
If this is your first slash AND your first lemon then the sky is the limit for you! This was outstanding. Good luck in the awards.
rionr chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
OMG... i need a cold cold cold shower, that was hot
InaV chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was sooooo hot!

I loved that you started with J and B :)

So, I'm going to bed now...to, uh, to lie down... Yeah, gotta lie down! With my man...
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Mmmm, yummy scrummy. Three is definitely not a crowd.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Fab. xx
jujubmom chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Excellent, well written story. I'm disappointed to hear that you don't intend to continue. You have set up an intriguing back story. I loved that you put Bella and Jasper together with Edward being "the one that got away". Thanks for taking the time to write and for sharing your talent with me.
madiwood chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
...Wow. Just wow! I haven't read the reviews yet but I'm willing to bet people are begging for more of this. I'm one of those begging. On my knees here. Either way. Absolutely amazing! Thanks for taking the time to create this!

~Madi~
MustangMel1968 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That was so hot!
twificreader chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Wow - that was - um - yeah -

no words - but I liked it...
kazbar65 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Are you in my bedroom? OMG what a first try at lemons and slash. You are a natural. The build up and wait. The nervousness, the surprise and anticipation. All so eloguently written. You painted fantastic pictures with your words. Bravo.
Autumnltd chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Well done. So well done... ;)
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »