Reviews for L'Arc III: Flower
cheng chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
cute cute cute cute. :]]
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Hmm, this is a really pensive piece for me. Not in a bad way, though, don't take me wrong. It's just that it's been a while since the last time I've stumbled upon an ExT fic that didn't really center upon the interaction between our favorite mage and songstress..and the fact that they didn't even communicate nor share a dialogue in here was amazing considering how I could still sense the whole ExT feel coming through to me. Um, okay pardon me if I don't make sense..i don't ever, anyway. grins. I exceptionally took to how you included Nakuru and Suppi at the start and end of the fic. They fitted in very nicely, and lightened up the fic several notches. Ruby Moon's tactic to get the concorde totally made me laugh, as with me picturing Eriol's going all frantic about packing..

loved this! (not like you don't know it already ne? _)
lisyaoranlover chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
nice.
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
WOw, he is seems...well panicked. lol i only found one flaw in this story "Then Ruby Moon's dark head pooped through the doorway." i think it's "popped" lol other than that great job!
Mei
silverkaze chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
cool. so cute.
Skyechan3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
This is absolutely wonderful. :) You have an incredible talent for writing. Someone new is finding thier way onto my favorite authors list. _
JM chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
oh! notice that i'm running out of things to say. -;;; sowwy!
dddd chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
very complicating! why dun u jus write it all under one title!
Tikira chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
LOL fastest plane and soonest flight and first class. He is really in a hurry.
Tikira chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
LOL fastest plane and soonest flight and first class. He is really in a hurry.