Reviews for L'Arc IV: Perfect Blue
cheng chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
YAY! :]]
angel's sorrow chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Wow, I really like the whole "series" of the stories. It was really nice )
lisyaoranlover chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
nice.
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
WO HOO! THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER! lol Nice job on all of it! i swear it can't get any better than this!
Mei
not applicable chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
It is such a beautiful series... I love it!
Candy chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
:D

mabushii taiyouna boku no...HYDE FOREVER!
silverkaze chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
hey. so cool. keep up the good work... you can write so many fics in a day? i can't sit infron of a dumb computer and write. gaMbarE!
hawynislegurl48 chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
well, that was cool. kinda strange, but cool nonetheless.
varon chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
i love this concluding chapter... all the vignettes were wonderfully written, and I loved how you ended the series. great job, ekai! _
like a falling star chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
aww... i love your style of writing... it has a very 'eriol' feel to it.. this fic is great!
Skyechan3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Wow. wow wow wow wow wow wow. This series is one of the best I've read. :)
syao-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
hmm..gets ko na..one continuing story..

Fluffy ko nga.

He he...great fic!Especially the 1st chapter!Eriol sounded so manly words..the emotions...

Wish Eriol's real.

Hah.

I wish.

Omedetou!College stude na cya!
JM chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
a happy ending! yay! i love that series ekai, you did a great job! can you do another one? but seriously, i'm really excited to read still! are you working on it? huh? huh? i can be very persuasive ya know so if you ever need persuasion, you know who to call _
Hiroko Maruyama chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Hey, Ekai! LOVED this series. ExT is my favorite CCS couple. Wait, no, SxS is, but I love ExT too! Anyway, loved this fic! Keep up your writing!
inabsentia chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
love these l'arc fics. they're so solemnly ethereal-like, not of this world. i think i'd like to hear the music that inspired them...