Reviews for Unexpected Talent
BrittanyKay1994 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This story just made my day. :D
accountorphan chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I really, really liked this. You capture Brittany really well and the dialogue between the girls, reacting to everything she said, had me smiling and sometimes laughing. I can totally picture them having that conversation. And I can totally see Artie being "talented" and being creative with his ways, and not have the confidence to realize that he's so good at it lol. Bravo, for this.
Lavender Hunter chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
The princesses bride pretty sure I spelled that wrong
BrittanyLover23 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Nice work there :)
Lonely Traveler chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
xD That was so funny and in-character! I knew there was a reason I kinda like them.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Oh Brittany... lol :)
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
CUUUUTEE! Plleeeeeaaaaaase do more!
MyWillow chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
hahha loved it! brittany is just hilarious and you really captured her :) arent she and artie adorable!
LillyRead chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I giggled all the way through :D

They are just so cute together and you captured that really well
PaoHalliwell chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
cool fic
Pat-Bennett99 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I love this story! Good job on capturing Brittany's self...i can't do that if i tried. Really, well done :)
Amala Eve chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is sweet and hilarious all rolled into one. I loved it.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That was utterly adorable! Great job!
SketchyJawa chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was really well written. Everyone was in character, and it was really funny. I saw this was your first story posted here: you -really- need to write more.
PotatoChipRevolution chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Despite the slightly uncomfortable conversation they were having, it was also real funny. I liked the whole thing beginning to end. Haha, poor Artie, not realizing that they were flirting with him.

I know it was just a small part. But the part where the conversation in the background died down and they heard Mercedes. I love that. That always happens to me and I wonder why everyone got silent.