Reviews for Professor Layton and the Book of Memory
Nixi Stasia chapter 51 . 7/30
It's been a while since I read this fic and I really enjoyed this last bit and the info about it. Like the bonus features at the end of the games.

I'm looking forward to the sequel! :D
huntergo123 chapter 51 . 7/29
It was an interesting read thank you very much.
1234567ded chapter 47 . 1/2
Please update. This is a wonderfully written story.
Guest4021 chapter 35 . 11/8/2014
First, I must apologize for the ridiculously long review.

I must say that up until this chapter, I was entirely enamoured with your presentation of H. Layton and the gang (Flora, Rosa, Luke). Your vocabulary and chapters paint a lovely picture that hooks and entertains. Although there were times that I personally felt that the Gentlemanly Professor Layton was pulled OOC, for the most part, he was captured in a wonderful light that very well matched the series. As the story continues to unfold, I find myself coming to have a strange view of the character of Laura. She's quite fascinating in her own respect and very well represented, but I think she's a bit too sardonic for my taste; however, she adds to the story in her own unique way. I believe that the breaking point for me was whenever Emmy was introduced in the story. I admittedly found it quite humorous that Emmy and Laura were immediately jealous/hateful of the other. However, I absolutely love Emmy and have a die-hard pairing for her and the Professor, so when her name was mentioned, I was appalled by the reactions from Luke and Hershel. She admittedly left the series in a strange sequence of events, but the Professor still had a positive outlook on the situation. I was under the impression that the entire thing was well understood and that there were no bad feelings among the original trio. I realize that this is your story, and I applaud your ability to wonderfully tell the tale of the Professor and Laura. My only issue thus far is this reintroduction of Emmy, because I feel that it does not match with the way that "Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy" ended. I do understand that it has been over a year to Luke and Professor Layton (considering that all of this began following the events of Unwound Future, which was a few months following Emmy's departure), but I do not understand the necessity of such a drastic tension between them, when they seemed to part on good terms. The Professor had even offered Emmy to remain a part of the team, and Luke, being well-beyond his years of understanding, accepted the reasons for her betrayal. That's my only problem as far as the time-line/sticking-to-the-series goes. I haven't read further, so I don't know if Emmy's reputation is redeemed as the story continues, and I hope you won't read this review with distaste. It is a very lovely story overall, and I know it is enjoyable to countless others. Have a wonderful day. :)
Guest chapter 47 . 10/1/2014
Hi! I wanted to say how much i love your fan fiction! The way you write is amazing and you can really keep the action going, always keeping the reader interested (or rather hungry for more)! Ooh i hate Edward soooo much! He so deserved to be beat up by the Professor! :D Can't wait for more! Poor Laura!
lemerly chapter 47 . 9/8/2014
Aw nice an update before school haha anyway GO ON LUKE! Convincing Layton to go to the trial I wonder hos it's gonna work out update soon!
Yashimura-san chapter 46 . 6/22/2014
I'm sad that it's almost over :( Hopefully there's a really satisfying and romantic ending to it :) I loved reading this fanfic! You are awesome!
Yashimura-san chapter 44 . 6/22/2014
D:
Yashimura-san chapter 39 . 6/19/2014
I've finally found the time to read again. :0

This chapter was so good! Can't wait for the next one!
Sevenoverthree chapter 46 . 5/28/2014
I was so excited when I saw that this had updated. It's been my favorite story for so long and I honestly thought it'd been dropped or something.
I'm so bloody excited to see what happens next!
Izzy chapter 46 . 5/28/2014
IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE
But in all seriousness, I've been following this story practically from the beginning and I was devastated by the hiatus. It's lovely to see it back on its feet. As usual excellent writing, I love your work!
Arristo chapter 46 . 5/28/2014
Dude. This is f*****g ruddy brilliant. I can't believe that I have never found this story sooner! It's very late at night for me but I don't care, because this story piqued my interest and I've spent a long while reading every chapter. You write so well, and this story has me spilling tears, laughing and it was so damn clever of you to place in puzzles along the way. I'm praying that Laura will be alright in the next chapter, and hopefully the last. I'm dying for the rest of the trilogy! You capture each character so great.
Please do not stop writing and continue on, no matter what! :)
Arristo
lemerly chapter 46 . 2/7/2014
Noooooooo do you know when you'll be off your hiatus
The Mocking J chapter 44 . 1/26/2014
So, long story short, these last few chapters have been action packed and amazing. I'm definitely rooting for Laura now, and I'm glad she and Layton have finally forgiven each other. (You know I kind of ship them now, right? :D) If Laura doesn't survive this I'll probably be as sad as if a canon character just died.
Given the dire circumstances, its understandable that Layton would be cursing a bit... But it still feels weird hearing Professor Layton say f*k. (Sorry, I know I'm picky ;_;)
thefangirlthatwon'tshutup chapter 31 . 1/8/2014
This story's really good, and even though you've already written the next 12 chapters, I still think I'll tell you what I predict will happen. I know this sounds really stupid, but I think that Laura just made up the whole investigation into Leopold just to get back on good terms with the professor. She wouldn't be able to admit it to herself, but I genuinely think that the story could take this turn in the future, seeing as I haven't read the rest of it yet and don't know what happens. I know this is an incredibly unlikely theory, but I thought you might wan to hear it :) and I'm sorry I never reviewed before on this- I'm relatively new to this site and still trying to remember to review :)