Reviews for Professor Layton and the Book of Memory
lemerly chapter 46 . 2/7
Noooooooo do you know when you'll be off your hiatus
The Mocking J chapter 44 . 1/26
So, long story short, these last few chapters have been action packed and amazing. I'm definitely rooting for Laura now, and I'm glad she and Layton have finally forgiven each other. (You know I kind of ship them now, right? :D) If Laura doesn't survive this I'll probably be as sad as if a canon character just died.
Given the dire circumstances, its understandable that Layton would be cursing a bit... But it still feels weird hearing Professor Layton say f*k. (Sorry, I know I'm picky ;_;)
thefangirlthatwon'tshutup chapter 31 . 1/8
This story's really good, and even though you've already written the next 12 chapters, I still think I'll tell you what I predict will happen. I know this sounds really stupid, but I think that Laura just made up the whole investigation into Leopold just to get back on good terms with the professor. She wouldn't be able to admit it to herself, but I genuinely think that the story could take this turn in the future, seeing as I haven't read the rest of it yet and don't know what happens. I know this is an incredibly unlikely theory, but I thought you might wan to hear it :) and I'm sorry I never reviewed before on this- I'm relatively new to this site and still trying to remember to review :)
Right at the beginning of this chapter, it says 'instant, had to eat it Jo's so I assumed you meant heat, but if I'm wrong, sorry, I just tend to assume stuff :)
lumizzle chapter 43 . 1/4
I was delighted to see so many new updates in my inbox! So I read the last 3 chapters and all I want is the next chapter now! Eeeep I'm so excited! Your writing is perfect as always (I can't really give critique as I actually don't write.. I'm only here to read xD)

Take care and keep up the good work! Can't wait to read what happens next!
The Mocking J chapter 40 . 12/8/2013
Brilliant! I didn't really see the villain's true identity (or his accomplice) coming, but it makes a lot of sense. Don't worry, the dialogue's fine.
But why must you end this chapter on a big cliff hanger? T_T
lumizzle chapter 39 . 11/25/2013
DAMN YOU AND YOUR CLIFFHANGERS DDDD:
This is for sure the best Professor Layton fanfic out there. Wonderfully written and an amazing plotline. Will Layton, Laura and the kids survive? And will Leopold get what he deserves in the end? Oooh I really can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
The Mocking J chapter 39 . 11/25/2013
Ok, first let me apologise. I reviewed this a while back and I meant to continue reviewing, but then I had a lot of chapters to read. Now I've finally caught up with this story, its so much more amazing than I ever could've imagined. First off, Laura is one of the most unique, fleshed out characters I've ever come across. Layton's characterisation is also great, though sometimes I find he breaks away from his gentlemanly demeanour, like when he snaps a little at Luke at the beginning to the story. However, I guess that makes him more human, so in a way its better than the games. Luke and Flora are always adorable, plus they actually act like the children they are, rather than mini-adults. But my favourite character has to be Laura's tropical bird (sorry, I've completely forgotten the little guy's name T_T). He was absolutely hilarious!
Now, on to the latest chapter. THIS is the kind of epic Layton story I love: potentially end-of-the- world apocalypse stuff. Laura's so brave, and Luke's "I'm not afraid" speech made me tear up. I really hope everything works out for them.
Please update soon! :D
lumizzle chapter 37 . 10/10/2013
O-oh wow! I had definitely not expected this! Who would've thought Leopold was up to something this evil!? And poor Laura, I can feel her pain! Thankfully she is not on her own. The way Luke tried to comfort Laura was so sweet! Ah, All of the little details about Stabilnon from previous chapters make sense now, but still so many unanswered questions! I hope they will all be answered soon.. Gaahhh I've followed this story for over a year now and I'm still not tired of it! Your writing is amazing and the story just keeps getting better and better! I am so curious to find out if Layton and Laura's relationship will blossom again and if they'll be able to stop Leopold in time. (well surely they WILL stop him.. If everyone dies then the story would end too soon.. right? xD) Also, sorry I haven't reviewed in such a long time! I have been quite busy, I'm sure you understand, but from now on I will try to review every new chapter you upload! Well, looking forward to your next update! Take care!
J.W.Samuels chapter 36 . 9/2/2013
Started reading a few weeks ago and haven't stopped since, I read alittle bit when I get the chance (I'd catch up in shower if my phone was waterproof :D) I love it! Laura is an unusual character (in a good way) defentantly not a Mary-Sue. Great stuff!
Sorry for not reviewing earlier, it feels weird praising someone anonymously O_o. Please update soon... I'll give you cookie.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/1/2013
Ah, i can't stand it! The tension between Laura and the Professor is just... driving me crazy!
long review girl chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oh my, failing it! At part two, that obviously needed to be " chapters 19-20"! I will start with 21 now! :)
long review girl chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
Yeah. Um. Me again. Don't mean to stalk this place or anything, it's just... sorry that last post kinda appeared three times... Blame the computer!
Long review girl chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Why couldn't I continue typing under chapter 20, but is the second part of my review longer than the first...? Quite the puzzle. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2013