Reviews for Ten More Things I Hate About Sakura
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Awwwwiiiieeeeeeee XD I am seriously having butterflies LOL :) It's just so cute and romantic! Argghhhh you're so good :) I admire you as a poet and as a writer. Thank you for sharing your works! You're now on my top 4 fav authors in the site, as of now :) God bless!

BTW if you want to know, the other three is Wolf Blossom, SugarPink (not sure which letter is capitalized) and Kanata Saionji.

God bless!

Dandy
dreeming chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
how sweet X3
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Aww.. that was such a nice and not-overly-fluffy moment. I enjoyed it immensely. Nicely done. :).
mybutterfly chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
i love your stories
Jadedjest chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
it's still rather sad, don't you think?

really sweet, welldone!

you portayed Syaoran's feelings well and i think that this fic is something like his diary, no?

great job!
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
This means that there might be a sequal to the sequal! *Is in dreamy mode* Nah, this is just the right amount. Plus you may not want to write this anymore, huh? This is supurbe! Keep up the awesome writing!
sonyahhh chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
T_T... I love Syaoran! You portray him very well. Please write more SS stories! That is my request, a SS story that fits the manga. onegai?

*sparkle*
Look at Her chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
yey! can u ake another sequel when li confesses his luv to saku? it's gonna be like li hates sakura for not rejecting him cause of her he is in love.
Mel Barry chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
So sweet! Great sequel! Write more!
caelyn chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
i think it's pretty neat! it's so sweet! anyway... i also liked the first part but i didn't review there. c:

cheerio! c:
Wasted Potential chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
This story was very good. Ja ne
cc-hatake chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
aww dis fic was sooooo kawaii!

i love fics in syaorans pov!

how sweet!

great fic!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
kawaii! that was soo good! I love you first one as well! love it! love it! you are good at writing these trpes of fics!
CherrySakuraGirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Awwww...this poem-fic is so kawaii. Your have a wonderful prose style, smooth and lucid. This is one of the best CCS poems that I've read! So beautiful, sweet, and humorous at the same time! I haven't read the orginal yet, but I'm off to do it now. Ja!
tigerjade chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
hehe i really like this one too! its very well written! so kawaii...