Reviews for Sunday Dinner
lime.likes.jam chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I almost choked from laughing so much. Loved it!
tagay2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Aww so cute and simple. Little glimpse at their family. So sweet.
Emory chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Ok this is super cute! Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hilarious! And so, so touching. Poor Embry... :)
Twilightlova20 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was amazing! I really wish that Stephenie Meyer had told more of Embry story and Jacob's too.
FreyReh chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
"Sorry, wrong leg" hah take that Jake... not a Twilight fan because Edward and Bella make me roll my eyes but the element i liked the best were the wolves and Victoria, so i was happy to read this! It was just a cozy little fic and I liked the emotion u put in Embry and awww they ate ALL of his casserole!

Also, I'd like to thank u for reviewing my fics, it means a lot, and ur reviews always make me smile! :)

Dru aka Jenn
mscalliope chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
The ending was just... WOW.
citylights319 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
! Made me tear up ;D
blondiesweetheart chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
i seriously laughed so hard! pea of suffocation I love it lol!
meliz875 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
OMG, I loved this story! You have a really unique way with words and humor (pretty sure my fiance looked at me funny a few times following my random outbursts of laughter). While on the surface it seemed funny and chaotic, you felt so good and happy for Embry by the end of it because it really was much more than that. Great story!
BlondeShamrock chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Oh boy, I don't think I'VE ever felt so awkward in my life. Geez, poor Embry. After getting over how awkward it was I started laughing my butt off. Sooo funny, I can just imagine the pea flying into the back of her throat. I just chuckled again. And the hair issue. Oh my gosh, typical girlish freak-out, hilarious. I just wanted to give Embry a big hug at the end, it was so sweet.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I thought it was a really great read, and immensely funny. You're an amazing writer, and I'm gonna go read more of your stuff now, soo byee.
EmbryCrumbleCakes chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow this is wonderful. I love Embry to death and the way you gave him a family finally was so touching. Very refreshing read, thanks!
leelator chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Awww, how sweet. And cute. Thanks for sharing this with us, sweetie.
clara-eloise chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow, this is really really awesome.
bla338 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
LOL this story was just like my family dinners! I luved it to bits and pieces!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »