Reviews for Shooting Star
ljiuj''/?
/m nn m
submissiveRaine chapter 52 . 11/17/2014
i completely adore this fanfiction it is so amazing!
unicornsforvoldy chapter 52 . 7/9/2014
I have to admit that this was probably one of the sweetest, cutest and nicest twilight story that I have ever read... And I read a lot ;)
The way you portrayed the characters was lovely and I especially liked the fact that you didn't jump straight into the relationship between Jacob and Renesmee but you also didn't leave it for ages either :)
That Stephanie girl was such a bitch!
I love Erin as a character and I really liked the way you made her become closer to Nessie throughout each chapter, from best friend to sister. Her and Seth are completely adorable as well!
And as for Leah and William, well I was not expecting that but I'm so happy they've both found someone. All the children sound absolutely adorable :)
Thank you so much for writing such a good story and although it has taken me a few days to read, it was definitely worth it! I hope you continue writing :) maybe even a sequel *hint* *hint* ;)
Keep writing because you are an amazing author and I love your work :)
Emma x
Guest chapter 52 . 8/23/2013
OMG I loved this story it was romantic and funny and everything you ever look for in one! And if you have ever read house of night I was wondering if you could write a story about aphorditie and dariuse! I think thats how u spell there names lol! But yea you are a fantastic writer and I love your storys
- erin
PinkWillow chapter 51 . 8/14/2013
I hoped Leah would imprint on Blaez, that would've been more fun. But I guess this is cool too :)
Denaysha chapter 52 . 7/20/2013
This was an awsome fanfic...
Sasha88 chapter 52 . 6/24/2013
That was a good story :)
steph A15 chapter 52 . 6/24/2013
The epilogue was good I'm glad everyone had a happy ending.
I really enjoys reading this story it was very different from what I normally read specially cuz I only read Edward/Bella stories app reading one that was a Jacob/Nessie story and actually liking it has just made me want to read more of them.
alixandria chapter 52 . 6/22/2013
this is a beautiful ending to a wonderful story... thank you again for writing it... I have enjoyed reading it and will probably read it over and over again, because it's Damn Good!
eddies-girl0012 chapter 52 . 6/22/2013
Aw what a great ending to an amazing story. Loved it!
lucavento chapter 52 . 6/22/2013
interesting story nice ending
Terra-Wendy chapter 52 . 6/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Littlefang83 chapter 52 . 6/21/2013
Awww...i cried so much reading this chapter. Is there going to be a spin off of this, like with the kids. It would be good to see how the imprints go nd what happens to the unimprinted kids. Great story anyway, i enjoyed every chapter
Diavion chapter 52 . 6/21/2013
One... Well two "perfec"and "sequel"
Guest chapter 52 . 6/21/2013
I love it! But I also hate it I wouldn't mind you letting go on I feel in love with and the way you write but thank you for this it was amazing I wish you didn't end it though.

And yeah I think you should