Reviews for The Crazy Adventure in Narnia
aesthetichipstertrash chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
i really like it
MisticLight chapter 35 . 1/5/2012
70th review! I bet you were dying for that 69 to become a solid number. I know I was, and I was merely a reader!

This story was cute, although I do reccomend going back and editing at some point; especially the earlier chapters. However, it was rather exciting to see your writing improve with each passing chapter :)

Anyway, this was an adorable little story with rather spunky characters. Nice work!

~MisticLight
The Red Crayon chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Fav part:

"Taylor, remember Alice in Wonderland?" Madi asked.

"The cartoon one or with Johnny Depp in it?"

"Does it matter?"

"Your point being?"

"Well imagine something like that only Johnny Depp isn't here" Madi said.

A world without Johnny Depp! What were you thinking! :P lol

anywho, great chapter!

Keep on writing!

Yours sincerely,

The Red Crayon
The Red Crayon chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Good beginning to the story but transferring Madi to London didn't quite work. For starters, in England we don't use the grade system that way. eg, we have A*, A, B, C. which are passes, then D, E, F, G, and U which are fails. we dont have D-. i agree with the reviewer, AkaMizu-chan. your story has got the makings of being brillaint but you might wanna review your information a bit first.

We don't really have the one popular girl with her own cronies, we have a group that are just generally mean to everyone, and the under-dog is usally someone who is fat/ugly/smells, smart people fit in. even the ones that dont fit in as well have a few friends.

also we have uniforms at our schools, we can't just wear anything. we dont say blocks either.

your characters would not be in senior school or "high school" as we leave secondary school at the age of 16 and go to college from 16-18.

you could ahve split the scene from the bus to history, it sorta just rolled in together.

also our teachers call us by our first names. there is no beaches in London, its a huge city.

you got the sarcasm right in your characters, as many many british people are sarcastic :P you story sounds very intriguing but you will need to check on the details when you write about the British :P

Keep on writing!

Yours sincerely,

The Red Crayon
pielover6848 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
omg whats going on. jk already read the series. from prince caspian
Doncamatic chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
I laughed so hard when Madi became jealous of "the speck of light". Love the story so far, keep updating! :)
Doncamatic chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
GirlInThePaintedMask chapter 34 . 10/18/2011
mmmuahhahaahaha i was right! lol jk
Calyn chapter 34 . 10/17/2011
Point worth noting: the word is "crowned." NOT "coronated." That's not even a word. You are *crowned* at your coronation.
GirlInThePaintedMask chapter 32 . 10/8/2011
my guess is taylor comes back. i think its pretty obvious but i could be wrong.
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 32 . 10/8/2011
Hey, sorry I havn't got a chance to read the story, but up to date now, this is wonderful and can't wait to see what happens:D
GirlInThePaintedMask chapter 31 . 9/29/2011
YAY! Thx u made my birthday!
Minako Uzumaki chapter 31 . 9/29/2011
Buaaaaa! I hope all they get together soon! ToT

Sorry for my English
Adriatic Rose chapter 30 . 9/15/2011
Love the chapter. Hope your co-workers and yourself get through this. and the people touched in anyway by 9/11 find comfort.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/27/2011
listen forget the story, its more important you all stay safe!