Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Jensi chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
I am glad that you continued...some of those one shots can get a bit addicting, can't they? :) I like Magan and Erik together, and I like what is happening so far
SBMntReader chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
The immediate missing time when the FBI profilers show is covered in a story I have finished about 3/4 of so far and plan to release chapter by chapter, once a week when it is finished. That story is TB/SPN/Criminal Minds cross - it was going to be my "How To Profile a Vampire" story, but now I think I'm going to call it "Things That Go Bump in the Night".

"The How To Profile a Vampire" story is also in that missing time, and actually are now a set of 4 TB/CM cross stories.

Actually many of the stories I have listed on my profile page as "to do" occur during the missing time. Whether or not I'll mention how Mr. Fordham is doing - I don't know yet.
Missing Time chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Love the chapter, Wish I could have read what happened in that missing time at the end "But then again that's what flash backs are for!"
Jensi chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Great start! I can't wait to read more, and I LOVE that song as well. I got into Muse late in the game as well, for some reason or another. It is even better live. :)
mavrosal chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Oh! This is brilliant. Well, in my current mood it is. LOL I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
mavrosal chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I love how feral Magan can be, love the darkness in her, such a different character to Sookie, it's just plain refreshing to read. :)
Luni500 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
interesting start. Can't wait to get to know more about Magan and her powers. Hope you update soon.
b416 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Wonderful! Cant wait to see what happens next. Puddingstone
Undisclosed Desires chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Always good to read backstory