Reviews for True Nature
Raina1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
A nice encapsulation of the series.
jijou chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
good but unfortuntly it is short T.T
Kilyen chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Very sweet... Thanks! :)
ellywhite chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
uwaaa this is a really awesome fic *-* please write more of Li-Ren X Kajika - it's so hard to find fanfics for this anime and it makes me kinda sad... and I totally ship those two *3*
The Lurker chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Great Story! Thanks for adding to this wonderful fandom!

The Lurker
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Love it.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This was like a written form of a summary of his relationship with her basically, right? it was pretty good. Also it was good that you added the extra part about what happened when the got on the island at the end of the anime.
Litschi chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Well, you made many mistakes and also with the grammar - on some parts it was hard to read!

You should honestly look through it before you post it!

The thought behind it was nice!
ladyb chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Thank you for writing this! Its exactly what I was looking for. I loved seeing his true self come out in the last couple of episodes, and you captured it perfectly here! I really hope you write more HS fanfiction. There's so little. xD
punnylove chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Well-written! Hope you update with some more jealous-Li Ren!
Princess Ren chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Aww... I've always love the KajikaxLi Ren pairing! It's such a shame that the anime merely gave us a glimpse of the ending... though it was said that the author of the manga made a one volume sequel after the story took place... it's just sad that I can't find that one and that the manga itself wasn't fully scanlated!

Anyways, it was a sweet oneshot! Keep up the good work!
unknown chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
very good!
Ice's butterfly's chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
love this couple, and I was fascinated by the fic. It is a pity that not many fanfics of this beautiful anime, but I was happy to discover yours.

Congratulations. I love Fang Li-Ren, and I think it was very well captured, and the end killed me, is beautiful.

Greetings.