Reviews for Glimmer
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I know this happened a while ago, but I'd really like to see what happens next. Oh, well.

I really don't want to know what it says about me that Megamind and Roxanne's interactions at the end were both painfully touching in an emotional way, and sent my mind straight into the gutter.

BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I guess she didn't want to wait for the personal ray gun.

No, their conversation when he's tied to the chair and wrapped up like a Christmas present doesn't sound at all innuendo-ish, at all. *bursts out laughing*
BeetleQueen chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
That was freaking hilarious, and so sweet!

And before you even said it, I was imagining the 'glass case of emotion' scene when he started making angry noises XDDDD
Amanda Saitou chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
That was such a lovely idea, with Roxxane getting somewhat her revenge, but things ending up in such a lovely way. So cute!
Calliecature chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
"Roxanne prayed the purely impulsive moment wouldn't come back to bite her on the ass."

this would make a good lead to an interesting sequel.

if you want to.

like the metroman-roxanne friendship the way.
Calliecature chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
"Had she no sense of danger or self-preservation? It was a downright miracle her bloodline hadn't gone extinct years ago."

hahahaha. that sounds like roxanne alright. this must be very excruciating for MM.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Heh damn, i saw the first sentence of the summary and had to click on it lol.
Shadowolf chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
This story does scream sequel. I hope you do. Excellent story. Long chapters are great.
Emmalyn chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I second Lava's comment-can't believe I missed this one on the first go-around! D: So very cute, and perfectly in-character for everyone. You have a great way of writing situations and emotions that's both natural and beautifully descriptive. Thanks for posting this, it made me laugh! :D
InvderLava chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
This was an absolute delight to read, and I'm disappointed in myself for somehow missing it when it first came out. :D Megamind, Roxanne, Minion, and even Mets, for the brief moments he was in it, were all amazingly in character. It was a great concept ((go Rox! Woo!)), and you pulled it off wonderfully. X3
ShadowzKiss chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
ShadowzKiss chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ha ha! this is amazing! so cute!
IMPhoenix chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Enjoyed the story. Thought the scene in the bedroom was touching, liked that you kept R merciful. Your basic plot gave me an idea for one of my own. Hope this is acceptable. I'm new to writing fanfiction, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?. Borrowing the idea of Roxanne tricking Megamind and trying him up for a change.
Raha chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
First off, excellent story, I totally loved it! I'd really like to see how Roxie's next kidnapping will go, and really do hope you finish that sequel. It's got me quite curious.

Second of all, I LOVE the Monkey Island games. They are the bomb, and always will be.
Artisa chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Ha HA! I KNEW those words were from Monkey Island! (The scene where he meets Elaine for the first time is a classic one! _)

I absolutely adored this fic! XD I guessed it was a toy gun or at least an empty gun but to see Megamind's reaction to it was PRICELESS! And to think he actually believed she fainted outright at the sight of his... 'evilness'! XD XD

As for Roxanne snooping around the lair, yeah, I was reading this at 3 in the morning and couldn't sleep after she found the Little Mermaid because that did it, I just cracked up and could NOT stop laughing! XD XD

It also somehow made sense he'd have a teddy bear, and blue one at that too! XD

I did end up feeling sorry about him the more pathetic he seemed to be as Roxanne found out his secrets, but I really loved that she wasn't shallow or 'revahngeful' enough to expose them, even keeping the lair a secret! It was really nice of her as well as very in character! :)

What else did I love about this? Ah yes! Megamind yelling at her to get away from the controls to avoid hurting herself because the fact that he cares about her was "apallingly true" - I LOVED that line! I also had to smile at the massage she gave him after the poor thing fell over, and the way he asked her if she liked the decorations, putting value on what she thought! :D And the kiss! OMG I loved that best of all! (is it really a christmas tradition to kiss someone wearing tinsel?) Putting her in control of kidnapping in all her sauciness was such a brill idea! The whole foreshadowing to the events of the movie were just brilliant in general! _

'kay, there's more stuff I really loved but I can't remember it right now :P

Megaham? Seriously? LOL I'm so buying this game now!

Keep it up! I love your style! :D