Reviews for Brain Or Brawn
C chapter 1 . 6/29
Brain. Brawn can be defeated too easily. Also, with Brain you can hit in the weak spots. Basically that means if you fight me, I will kick you extremely hard in the groin. I know how to. And don't let me near your temple.
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 1 . 5/28
I legitimately would have strangled Beast Boy if I were Raven, I hate sexist comments. But good story, brain is more valuable than brawn in my opinion.
DarkPearl808 chapter 1 . 3/20
I much prefer brawn. Guys often prove to be stupid, heartless morons with egos as big as the Milky way. I'm sure some guys are okay, but none that I've met proved to be so.
IloveBBRae chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Obviously...Brawin! That's a combo of both, 'cause they work as a team, just like the Titans.
Artemis Crow chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Brain!
221815 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Hmm, brain or brawn...HEY! I got a brilliant idea that I just came up with now! Why not both at the same time! Yes, I know what you're going to say, and to answer that and a few more this is what I have to say: I am a guy but I think girls can and are just as good as guys. I am also of average intelligence and average strength, so both at a high level seems pretty awesome to me! And if anyone can think of a better combination of brains and brawn I am going to do the chicken dance, but you can't see it.
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I believe brain is better, especially in this fan fiction.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This sounds very typical of BB and Raven. Nice job with the characterization! :)

-Charmy
kill100germs chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Brain over rules brawn
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I like this and Brain Will totally win.
am chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Brain, dude!...tte?...That sounded a bit contradictory, didn't it? (...I meant the 'Brain, dude' part, not the whole dude/dudette thing -smiles nervously-) Aaanyway, good one-shot! Thanks for writing it...(...even if I arrived a 'little bit' late...(Stupid suspension periods and parentheses D:) √Ďam.
TigerStriper chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Cute, and you're right, this just wouldn't work with Robin. At least not the Titans edition of him.
lol chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
brain always
BUTTERCUPISME chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I think both are equally important!
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
A little bit of both:D nice reward for saying I'm sorry a
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »