Reviews for Therapy
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh ho ho, very NICE! Yea that girl was just a tad not right for John and maybe other soldiers as well...

THANKS:"D
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
*smirk*
VampireApple chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was a bit of awesome.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Brilliant
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
lol it's awesome to see the holmes brother all up in arms about john!
August Mayhem chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
So I have now read all but one story (multi chapter and as much as I want to read it, I have a project I need to send off) and can officially say I love your writing. I loved it since i read the first story.

It's a bit of a hop going around to find one story is after another, and I usually try to go chronologically. But if I don't and I read out of order, there are still clear connections to other stories that pop into my head. And I kind of rambled there...Sorry!

Anyway, love what you've done! August
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
WHAT THE-? ...Sociopath, right. -_- I assume John won't be pleased.
Noelle M chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
OOOOOOOHH...busted!

I can actually see this happening! This was brilliantly written!

Ella was actually completely useless, and kind of sobbish to John.

Great installment!
CatGirl04 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Mycroft, what could be better. I love this whole theme of John's PTSD. Each moment just makes get all tingly with joy.
Jacof-alltrades chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I love all your stories and am totally glad that you're back and writing more again! :D

Kijo Kurosaki~
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Loved this installment!
Suezanne chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
lol it's extra funny because I can actually see them doing this and she really is a useless therapist for John
SisterRaven chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Hmmm, so *that's* what it takes to have the Holmes brothers working together towards a common goal.

I like your portrayal of John's therapist. The portrayal seemed spot-on. Telling this from her POV, and letting us see inside her head was, I think, an excellent choice.

Thanks once again for sharing - your stories are always a wonderful way to start my day.