Reviews for Team Players
Bananafrak chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
... *sniggers* This is such a great concept XD

BROWNIES. No one can argue with them.
FireEdge chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Oh my goodness, this totally made my day XD. The premise is just so silly, but at thta same time you think: "Hey, I could see that happening". And I loved how you made them all teachers at the same school and their subjects match them perfectly, of course (though I would've thought Wallace and Bartre might've been sweapped around, since C'MON Manual of Knightly Prowess!). Also, it totally would be the others' idea to crash Renault's place, and his reaction (or rather, lack thereof) was spot-on. Might I add that I loved the brownies bit? No one can argue with brownies.
Ky chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Man, I don't know how I missed this, but it's neat. A little short thing, keeps everyone in character, doesn't bash Bartre, and hints the tiniest bit at some Isadora/Renault? Neato I like that it's all MANLY BRO TIME FOOTBALL YEAHHHH and then Isadora just pops in and knows exactly what's going on.
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
*Snicker*

I clicked on this with trepidation... a little modern AU crackfic starring FE7 characters not being my thing, you know? This was hilarious, though. Especially the line about the Dread Isle Morphs having "no soul for the game." It's a 'fic where the affection you have for the characters shines.

Yeah. Party on, Renault.
RawkHawk2.0 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That was pretty funny, particularly Canas and his chemistry class. I'm not really an AU fan, but you always make it fun to read.
Flying Banana Dinosaur chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
"no soul for the game"

...

indeed! lmfao! This was like super perfect and hilarious. Renault secretly has a thing for brownies! Who would have guessed!

also now I want Canas/Isadora frienship so WRITE IT, BRO.
The Exile chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
A nice AU that amused me a lot.
Raphiael chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This entire premise is amazing. Chemistry professor Canas, that's just so perfect, oh man.

I especially liked Renault and his team no one likes.

WRITE MOAR

uh I mean yeah. Awesomesauce.
Xirysa chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

brb laughing forever.

Anyhoo.

Actually, no, there's not much I can except that this was absolutely hilarious and I can't remember the last time I watched a football game with people I actually liked. (Actually, I can, but that's beside the point.)

roflmao. We need more brofests. I'M ON IT.

[Xirysa]