Reviews for One Plus One
FireEdge chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Ka-d'aww! I love pointless, happy fluff! This was so cute and just gave me a sugar boost as sit here at work at like 7:30 in the morning. Anyway, I like the idea of Jill sleeping in and having THAT wake Haar up (it totally would, too). So, very adorable... my brain is too tired to think of anything useful to say, I'm sorry...
Starlight Lady chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Awwww, I love sleepy-cuddle stories. This was really cute! :D
Xirysa chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Sap never hurt anyone. XD

Also, sleep-induced incoherence is always adorable. C:

[Xirysa]
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
*melts* As it's currently 7am I feel this story is very relevant. I wish I had a Haar to tell me to go back to sleep!

["Hey," he said quietly, his index finger ticking the underside of her chin.] A very cute detail! I wonder if Jill's really ticklish?

["You slept in," he told her seriously. "It woke me up."] Hehe, I could see Jill being very routine, and she wouldn't break from it without good reason. But of course, spending more time in bed with Haar would be a very good reason.

Eep, I wish I could write a longer review but darn school. Somehow I have to unmelt myself and do something productive today. But at least in my heart I'll be all warm and fuzzy when I remember this fic!

- Kitty
ruumpleteazah chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I LOVE HAARxJILL! Probably the best FE pairing ever invented. Great story by the way