Reviews for All That Glitters
louisesnape chapter 9 . 5/21
Kyaaaaaaa love it!
Velvet Underside chapter 5 . 4/9
In this moment, in that last line, I have never ever been more proud of Sherlock. You captured the characterization of them both so skillfully, all the while making it funny and heartbreakingly romantic. Sherlock was finally, truly vulnerable and open to all that john could give. I've been a fan of this story for a few years now but it is that last line that just makes me gasp. And it is awesome.
guest person chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Mmmmm ... you made my mouth water, darling. *smiles seductively* Shall we get together and talk Johnlock? *hands you a glass of bubbly*
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
You used my brother's name for the skull's male variations! I wish he'd like it if I told him, but I doubt he'd even understand. Oh well. Thanks for being a fan-fucking-tastic human being and writer, Miss Merrick/Fries!
Reveriemare chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
Okay. Out of every possibility for them to become a couple, this was not what I expected. At all.
Yet, I found this story so amusing, I couldn't stop reading it :) Those two are quite a couple! Come to think of it, Sherlock has such an extraordinary character, John had to miss him somewhat whenever he's not around - after all the cases and the time they've had together, it would have been odd if they didn't get attached to each other. The skull as the key figure? Excellent idea!
The monologues and dialogues the skull had with either herself or with the boys? Very amusing :)
So yes: If I haven't been a Johnlock fan before, I would be one now - kudos!
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
I cried (at the beginning when you said he looked like a child sitting on the bed, wrapped in the purple shirt). I laughed too, so loud, that my dog barked at me, three, alright four times. (Takes deep breath.) You lot are going to be the death of me yet! On to Skullduggery then!
ArabellaFaith chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Eek! I hope this story really is written, because I'm off to look for it now! This has been utterly lovely and I thank you sincerely for writing it. You, dear sir or madam or anything inbetween, are a genius.
ArabellaFaith chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Seriously, this just keeps getting better. How you've managed to navigate the thin and unforgiving line between choke on an Oreo laughing funny and squeal like a little girl sweet is beyond me. And also...if Skull gets its own story I'd read the shit out of it ; )
ArabellaFaith chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Oh My God. Seriously. As a responsible, intelligent adult I loathe the colloquialism OMG but that's all there is to say. OMG. This is hysterical. I've laughed out loud more times than I can count while reading this. People are going to think I've gone mad, and I can't be bothered to care. I cannot wait to continue reading!
TranquilSapphire chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Damn. That was weirdly awesome!
ArthurDent2 chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
this fucking story
seriously that skull is the best character ever and your narration is hilarious and just fabulous
for reals the skull is now my favourite character because that was hysterical and just how you made the conversation between sherlock and the skull and john and the skull and okay I know this isn't the main point of this entire story but just
yes, all of it, especially the skull
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Holy Jesus, this story. It was equal parts hot and hilarious, and the skull's voice was /Spectacular/. The fact that s/he can actually talk to the boys is brilliantly quirky.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
Brilliant narration! Love the skull idea and all the dialogues that followed :)
AsadLittleMuss chapter 2 . 12/27/2013