Reviews for To Stephanie, With Love
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Well done. Loved it all.
got2BaBabeFan chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I really enjoyed this one. I like how she calmly relayed the information. I think it was great to show when he proposed it seemed right when in the books she freaks out when Joe talks marriage.
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Just amazing. How did you manage to have all that happen in essentially one page? It was so clear - like being there to watch it all.

Keep on writing - this fan wants to read more of your work!
christibabe chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Very nice.
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Great work. I love how Steph keeps her cool, and gives Tank so much info, then when all hell breaks loose, she grabs the guy's gun and shoots the bodyguards in the kneecaps. :-) A girl after my own heart. Survive and live to see another day attitude.

Carlos is so romantic in this story. I love how you write his emotional side.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Maggie
sonomom chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is a really nice story. You did a great job of telling the story in a straight forward way that was precise and just right.
SwedenPixie chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Simple perfection! :D Loved the ending. :)
lea-pee chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow! That was incredible. I've been cursing the heat myself, but if its got you writing great stories like this, I'm happy to put up with it. Lol.
JenRar chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Awww, great story! :D
jago-ji chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Very satisfying short story. Nicely told. Glad your Aussie summer forced this out of you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Sweet
Barb4psu chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
very cute!
forever babe chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Fantastic story but I wish it was longer.
jerseygirlinoxford chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
great short! you had some humor, danger, action, and some good old fashion fluff! sue
writersblock24 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aw, I like it. Great job! I hope you find your mojo soon!