Reviews for Italian Inquisition
vvrules21 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was amazing and so cute and just AWWWWW
Wonderful job done sweetheart!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Cute!
Allers3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Pfft, I love this xD Feli has the best overprotective family ever, haha. Awesome job, and keep writing!

Ally
Hostile Silence chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awe! its so cute but you somehow lost me in the fourth to the twenty fifth paragraphs Lovino and Francis got mixed up as well as antonio and roma. so im all confused on how exactly it flowed from there. maybe some polishing would be great

Good luck
x.Yuee.x chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Lol, I absolutely love this.

'So quick?' You ask. But it is true!

I mean, I absolutely love when everyone is protective over Feliciano one way or another. And Francis writting down on the clipboard was just so dang hilarious! Specially the 'Him being German' part. Lol, leave it to the self proclaimed older brother of the Italian twins to do such thing. Now I see where Lovino got that small, itty-bit hatred over the Germans. Even Rodderich getting involved in the 'childish' acts of the others was surprising. And it isn't childish... It's just precaution! ...Exagerated, crossing the line... but precaution.

Gosh, when I read the summary I somehow thought it would be Mafia related. It isn't, but it somehow gives the vibes of Feliciano's family going all Mafia Famiglia on Doitsu... Just for the heck of it... They're going to whip Ludwig's arse if he makes Feli cry or something of the like. ...I just wanted to add 'whip yo ass'... sorry.

Weeell~ You have caught your first hooked reader. Well I may not be the first one to be hooked and fell in love with the adorableness and sweetness of this story... But I sure am dying to read more from this awesome series! Dang... It so... wonderfully addictive.

Bang.
Somnium Lacertae chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
oh, gods. that is so adorably perfect.

I've loved all the interaction, from grandpa rome to france to the arrival of England marching in and chasing everybody out (oh, I love him so much), and how they clearly care for italy and are up to some shit if germany makes a minimal mistake.

this was like, splendid. really :D

(and the shock when they realise germany actually listens to everything italy says. and remembers it. *hearts*)

there should be more fics like these, though then I'd kind of pity poor Germany XDD

splendid job.

SOY

PS do i spot a lack of 'complete' on this fic? does this mean i can hope for more? :3
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Poor Germany. Italy has a very devoted family, it seems.
Silent Pandemonium chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This is just too fricking adoranble!