Reviews for Billionaire
readicted chapter 1 . 6/17
Cute one-Shot. I suspected Esme from the beginning. That was smart to have her as the handler. Like the Wikipedia writeup at the end. Clever. Zveka rec'd this to me.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 6/3
It was really a nice story and yes I don't watch really show including bachelor
Zveka68 chapter 1 . 6/3
love it!
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 1/10
Totally enjoyed reading this story. Unfortunately I can honestly say that I have never watched any episodes of The Bachelor let alone a whole season of it -shudders- LOL. Each to their own I guess and that is okay with me. Thank you for sharing.

I enjoyed reading, thank you
aelita48 chapter 1 . 1/6
I like very much this os but on the other hand I hate all these television programs, I never look.
Thank you, it was very well?
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/6
I really kind of liked this one. I would love a follow up . . . a where are they now, type thing . . . for Bella and Edward. I love that they both ran away from the spotlight and have been hiding, with each other. I have honestly never even seen and episode of The Bachelor. I liked your imagination here.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 1/6
Cute story!
marley01 chapter 1 . 1/5
Loved loved loved this! Future take please!
boopgirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
thunnababy chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
To answer your question I confess to watching one of the earlier shows and that was enough for me! I don't watch reality TV as I find it contrived and insulting. One exception though, if you can call it a reality show, is Dancing With The stars. I love that show and wish Max would come back! LOL

I enjoyed this one shot very much, thank you.
Chuchi-28 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015

I'm Sophie and I'm French. I read your fiction Billionaire, and I love it. So I ask you if you are agree I translate this fiction in French. If you don't want, I unterstand :) Of course, I will mentionned you in the translation.

Sorry for my English,
leesmee chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Thank You I loved this story ... could there be a follow up?
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I wanted ro smack bella the enire story.