Reviews for Billionaire
pipelynn chapter 1 . 1/7
I loved this!
Vamps09 chapter 1 . 1/7
Loved the story! Thanks for writing!
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 1 . 1/6
Absolutely Amazing story! loved it all!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Happy New Year ! I enjoyed your lovely OS very much, thank you for sharing.
CSG chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
I liked, I loved it, I want some more of it. Thanks for sharing it!
Ninkita chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
lol... this was a lot of fun to read. No, I have never watched The Bachelor... or any reality show for that matter, because I have no patience. Oh hang on... Masterchef Australia is a reality show and I do watch it, religiously! But it's more fun to get a glimpse (even a fictional one) into what goes on behind the scenes!
DreamInDecember chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I liked the story...but, I don't know, I felt something was missing in the story, which stopped me from loving it. Maybe the ending could have been better? I don't know, I liked the plot, but the story could have been made into something 'more'.
readicted chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Cute one-Shot. I suspected Esme from the beginning. That was smart to have her as the handler. Like the Wikipedia writeup at the end. Clever. Zveka rec'd this to me.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
It was really a nice story and yes I don't watch really show including bachelor
Zveka68 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
love it!
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Totally enjoyed reading this story. Unfortunately I can honestly say that I have never watched any episodes of The Bachelor let alone a whole season of it -shudders- LOL. Each to their own I guess and that is okay with me. Thank you for sharing.

Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I enjoyed reading, thank you
aelita48 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
I like very much this os but on the other hand I hate all these television programs, I never look.
Thank you, it was very well?
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
I really kind of liked this one. I would love a follow up . . . a where are they now, type thing . . . for Bella and Edward. I love that they both ran away from the spotlight and have been hiding, with each other. I have honestly never even seen and episode of The Bachelor. I liked your imagination here.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 1/6/2016