Reviews for Tudor London
Twilightfan2616 chapter 13 . 3/25/2016
This is an amazing story so far, please update as i know that not only me but several others cannot wait to hear what happens next!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/18/2016
PLEASE UPDATEEEEE
Mari In The Mystics chapter 13 . 1/8/2016
I'm not gonna beg, I'm just gonna ask: when, I'd ever, do you plan on updating. I fell in love with this story and I know plenty of other people have too. I'm excited and anxious for you to continue. I see that you haven't update in awhile for mostly all of your stories and I realize that you might never read this but I hope you finish this amazing book. I don't mean to rush you, truly, I don't but you've got me hooked on this story and has made it to my list of favorite books. If your reading this, I would like to have some sign to know that you will still be posting so that your other readers and I can have a piece of mind that the story will be continued.I've gone absolutely insane over this book and I appreciate you sharing your talent with the world, with the fanfiction family. Not every story can be as could as yours and I'm glad that you decided to let us see your own version of 'Twilight' Thank you.
Mikeandlisa1995 chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
I enjoy this story. I just wish it would be completed.
TheFanficFairy chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Please update this. 3
Guest chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
PLEASEEEE UPDATTE. ALL OF YOUR STORIES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE
anamaf chapter 13 . 3/16/2015
i hope you will update someday... great story!
ergerica chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
My thoughts are that you need to update
Mayuri love cullens chapter 13 . 1/3/2015
Um..has this story ended? If not will you update it?
MindySL chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Sorry I meant Chapter 14:)
MindySL chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Please, please update again! It's been two years and it is too much of a good story to stay unfinished. Tudor London is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Please, please post Chapter 13 again as soon as you possibly can! Thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
Please, please update again soon. Please don't stop here! It'll be like ending Pas de Trois just before Bella rushes to the airport to find Edward! Your stories are way too good to stay unfinished, so please update chapter 14 of Tudor London and the epilogue of Pas de Trois! I know you've said that you don't like it when people say you take too much time too update and I really hope I'm not being rude. It's just that there are probably hundreds of readers out there just waiting for your amazing fanfictions to continue. I hope you update again before the year is out, so...pretty please? :)
Palindrome29 chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
I really hope you return to this story. I know you have so much in your life, but this tale is so amazing to me and I woul love to see the end. You are extremely talented:)
Kate chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
I read this fanfic last summer and still can' help but wait for a new chapter! It is awesome! Especially for me - the girl, who adores Twilight, takes interest in history and has been studying the British variant of the English language at university for four years! Please, tell me that you haven't given up this fascinating story! Have a mercy on your new fan from Russia!
Fall In Perfection chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
A lovely chapter and over all a lovely story and not so lovely apology from me for not commenting previously]