Reviews for An Untimely Annoyance
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Sweet. Love the little bro moments. You write very well.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Really loved this. Dean taking care of Sam, and loved the addition of the hiccups, totally believable after Sam had been sobbing his heart out. This was beautiful "They ain't the only thing I'm gonna take care of. Hear me?"
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Fantastic oneshot. I'm not surprised Sam got the hiccups after such a bad bout of waterworks. It was inevitable. Gotta say I loved the ways Dean trid to get rid of them! And awwww, what a wonderful last line spoken by Dean...the hiccups werent the only thing he was gonna take care of!
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I really liked this. Cute and sweet. Just love big brother Dean :)
hotshow chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This story was very good. Thank you.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Dean did not want Sam to see his own self-disappointment and self-loathing. "Why didn't you let me take that damn gun from ya, huh? Why didn't I just take in from ya?"

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw... Dean thinking that! Angry almost. Spot on.

Great...where your inspiration came from! So cool. The littlest things can create such big and wonderful things. Like magic.

I enjoyed reading very much.

Dean joining the 'Polar Bear plunge' was a neat analogy. He will do anything for Sam. I love that savage, protective streak in him.

Excellent story.

Karen
Jellalsexualll chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
What a really sweet story. I LOVE big brother!Dean. I hope we get to see some of that when the new episode comes on, and poor Sammy. My heart broke for him in this episode. I could only begin to imagine the aftermath. Great writing!
AndThenBigBangHappened chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
adorable! sammy with hiccups is so cute...and dean reverting to treating him like little sammy! loved it...
Cainchan chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wonderful story. thank you :-) and great picture on your profile ;-)