Reviews for Photograph
DagnyHepburn chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was super cute! Great writing! Love the plot line. Thanks for writing :)
jolori chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
such a wonderful story I really enjoyed it!
sue273 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Loved this story...full of intense emotions and feelings.

So glad you gave it a happy ending...for a few moments I feared the worst.
sugaray chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I think Edward forgave Jasper way too quickly...considering what he did i thought he'd be more cautious trusting J again. Anyway i still enjoyed it though..
D.Kinney chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Great story!

I love it that Edward is smart enough not to let the opportunity pass him by... A lot smarter than Jasper was when he got his priorities all messy and was afraid of committing to the guy he loved... Thank God fate worked its magic !

Loved it!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was beautiful! The lemons were citrus-y good as well! Might you expand this story? I hope so! )
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That was beautiful! Carlisle was a sweetheart.
dr3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wahoo darlin! A very tight & sexy story. Nice work you realy rocked this story. :)
Tel81 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I don't usally read one shots but I was reading OTR and ran out of chapters so I thought I'd try your other stories...I"m REALLY glad I did I really enjoyed this. It was HOT in all the right places and I swear I was near panting, in some places.

I liked that Jasper realised what he had lost and manned up when the time came, Carlise was sweet, and I loved how Edward gave up his seat in first class just to sit with Jasper, and at the end Jasper was looking to make the big sacrafice and shift to where Edward was, very sweet!
ForTheLoveOfMyEdward chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
So sweet, I loved it! I love how Jasper just went for it instead of being shy and afraid to take the opportunity. Don't know if you plan on continuing this or not, but it would be amazing if you did!
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Love on the run. THAT WAS HAWT!
Anthea's place chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Hey, such a beautiful story! I like the way you write... :)

Thank you so much!

xoxo
Bufster chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
such a beautiful story!

i wish it could continue D:

youre a very good writer and im looking forward to seer what else you write, hopefully more jasper and edward stories!
simplyme17 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
What a delight and delicious story! Glad to have come upon it (hehe) Count me on board for this pairing always!
jllfish chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
one of the best one shots i have read in awhile. great job. loved the roller coaster of emotions this story brought out in me. sweet ending. made my day :)