Reviews for Unexpected Savior
Pangeia chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
One word: HOT
Great story!
Frootloopasaur chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I really like where this story's heading. It's been a while since you've updated and you've probably lost interested in it, but it'd be nice to see more on this! I'm interested in Adam's life and where Lawrence gets his kicks and most of all, what Lawrence intends to do to Adam.
GodGudKami chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
AW! Lawrence (oh, sorry, "Dr. Gordon" XD) is so screwed up, isn't he? I can't blame him for cheating on his hideous, b*tchy wife, especially if it's with someone as hot as Adam, but still! You do write Lawrence's coldness and dead-inside-ness (yes, that's a noun now!) very well. Thank God Lawrence/Gordon has Adam to melt that coldness! _
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
LOL! Another fic filled with Lawrence-denial and stupidity! And he's supposed to be the smart one, too! XD I must admit that I find the idea of Adam being so young a BIT weird, since I like him the age he is, but you made it work in We'll Get There Someday, so you'll make it work here, too! Especially since TWO awesome ChainShippers are working on it together! _
nicoleb chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
UGH. I hate how this chapter has fewer reviews than the first one! It's probably not good for Madi's morale. But don't worry, Madi; people often review the first chapter more, for some weird reason. Your chapter is just as awesome! 3

AW! It's so sad how Lawrence's job is killing his relationship with his daughter (not so much Allison, though XD)! I don't know why Allison would refuse to have sex with such a hot guy like Lawrence (she's lucky he'd even marry such an ugly woman, especially since he's so obviously gay XD), but what the hell. If they had a stable sex-life, there'd be no cute Adam/Lawrence plot, would there? Anyway, adorable chapter. No Adam, but I know he can't be in every chapter. We have to establish Lawrence's adorable angst first! _

Write more soon, you two!
Ready Or Notxx chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I love the name you gave this chapter. :D I feel loved.
You Left Me At The Altar chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Awww, the hooker story you told me about?

Alright! Sounds so awesome, instead of my creepy hooker story :)

But its not the same as mine, don't worry :-*

It seems that... there will be something really, really special between Adam and Larry. As your title says "Savior".

So... Larry saves Adam before hes destroying himself or something? Had almost the same plot years ago with my ex girlfriend on a Dave Gahan/Ben Kowalewicz fic :D But Ben was a stripper too and Dave wanted to save him, even though he treated Ben like a sex object in the beginning x.x

I dont know, honey. I guess you will surprise all of us, as usual :)

Looking really, really, really forward to it!

And dont forget our awesome story (heart) :)
nicoleb chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
OMG! SUCH a hot idea for a fic! And I love you both as writers, so this'll be especially awesome! AW! I love how emotionless and coldhearted you made Lawrence, and how Lawrence is finally accepting his sexuality right of the bat for a change. XD And Adam... AW! He's just given up all hope! You can tell! _ But Lawrence is going to FIX him! And I bet you two'll make a REALLY cute backstory for Adam's reason of being a hooker, and Lawrence's reason for being so cold and indifferent, for that matter! I sense a LOT of angst and hurt/comfort! I can't wait! XD
Bloodshot Chocolate chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This plot idea seems really interesting. I'm sure you could turn this into a great story, like your others. :3
The Voice of GeneCo chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is going to be amazing. Then again, isn't your work always is? So looking forward to the next chapter!
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Heheheh... Even though I'm the second authoress, I HAD TO REVIEW! XD Eek, we've already gotten 5 reviews!
aw6 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh, I love this fic already! Great idea and great first chapter. They both seem very in character here, I love how you've written Lawrence. Can't wait to read more!
Jenny7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aww I love this so far. :) Great idea and I love the fact that there is chemistry between them before they even speak. Brilliant. Can't wait to read more.
your sweetheart chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
damn hun! this is completly awesome! I want to read more! I have a slight feeling that i'm gonna like this! who are you writing it with ? please write another chapter soon!
AgnesDei chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Damn you. Once again you have lured me over to the other side without expenditure of effort and left me stunned. This is not just powerfully and painfully written right from the start, but also looks like shaping up to be a potential heartbreaker...but no, don't tell me any more. I'm already along for the ride. Please update soon!