Reviews for Waiting
HunterSkywalker chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
hm, good. i'm gonna go read the sequel!
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
love the story
FEELS-DISTRIBUTER chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
YOU SHOULD CONTINUE
Lady Creator chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Lovely!
MERLINLOVER365 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
this was actually perfection! just sayin
lilahri chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was great! Your interactions between all the characters seemed very believable and realistic.

I can't wait to read the sequels!

~lilah
krimsondelamber chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Nicely done. I'm glad to know there are a couple of sequels waiting for me to read them.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
would have been perfect, except for the complete no canon will/merlin pairing there.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Sweet one-shot! :)
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Ooooh!

This ficlett was VERY, VERY good.

I really like how there's a fic about Merlin missing Will ... they never seem to cover that in the show, and that doesn't, for some reason, feel right.

I loved how Arthur finds out a little about Merlin's secrets - as does Gawain, I suppose, as well - and how he doesnt say anything about it. That's the sort of friendship I always thought they'd have ... I also really like how Freya is still Merlin's confidante even when she's sort-of-not-really dead.

All around, it was very cute, very bittersweet, but very worth reading.

Thanks for posting!
thebicky chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
good job ;) one of those 'ngawwww' moments
Alora05 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awww, i'm disappointed that was all you wrote, and yet, it made a cute ending. It is a brilliant story, with a lot of heart, and beautifully written. I'd always wondered what Merlin would do to mourn the losses he's had to endure due to the fact he cannot do it so openly... Poor Merlin.

Excellent story

x
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
That was wonderful! Also that must have been the best dream ever! I love Merlin!angst and you got everyone wonderfully in character. Great job! :)
darkmousey chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was so beautiful! One of the "tear up but not so much you cry and can't keep reading" kind of stories. I really hope you continue writing for Merlin; you really have the characters down and have a wonderful writing style.
SurroundedbyShadow chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
heya cant wait to see what happens next.