Reviews for Appearances Can Be Deceiving
Idris2000 chapter 8 . 10/31
That story had potential. Too bad you discontinued it. I hope you might rewrite it, like the Wandering Maelstrom.
CosmicBeing chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Yes they are. The admins are trying to be controlling pricks and we've already beaten them back in the issue of it.
Chandler chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Plz update soon
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Your a pussy too? Obeying those tyrants like a good little lap dog.

You f***ing puppet wash-out.
Bobofen chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
How come all of your stories gave a big cliff hanger at the end ? Other then that good story.
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
can't wait to find out what will happen nexdt and if sasuke if going to abanden the leaf villige to or will he stay
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
You must have had a HELL of a lot of stuff to unpack to still be ignoring this man.
Draph91 chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
why do i get the feeling that their two missions are gonna cross with each other?
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
Short, sweet, and to the point. This was a good chapter that set the tone for Sasuke's eventual betrayal, learning that Kakashi and Hiruzen had something to do with why Naruto betrayed the village was a great move that opens the doorway to Sasuke finding out the truth about the massacre of his clan on his on if you truly wanted to.

I do wonder what Kushina will do now that she knows Kakashi might be hunting them while they are at Wave. Furthermore, I do wonder if Kyuubi's presence on the Island will cause Kakashi to abandon his mission with Tanzuna in preference of hunting them down, leading to Kushina and her team saving Wave instead of Konoha. This would be a great move to weaken Konoha and I really hope you take this path.

Thanks for writing:)
mattcun chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
plz write more
SG-Cynder chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
I don't have a great looking plot. But it seems to be moving way to fast for me.

Good job none the less
Zaralann chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
CyrusDiamon chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
wow possibly a good sasuke hehehehe can't wait for what happens next.
Deathmvp chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
While short this was done well.
stormingnight chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
eh good for a short chapter... sense it is so good all is forgiven... yea and loved the pwn kyuubi laid down there