Reviews for F Sharp Above High C
AHAUS4 chapter 9 . 5/21
Well , Hooray for two decades ago!

This story was great!

I loved Alien Nation and was so sorry to see it end!

I believe you caught the real feel of the emotional and social conflicts that made the movie and television series so interesting.
Thank you so much!
DannieGirl chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Loving the story, but the morgue moving mid story is a little off putting, but I guess that happened on the show too. that reporter in in the first episode, then no morgue there later whenSusan was kidnapped. LOL.
vaderladyl chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I appreciate your great narrative talent. Please do more Alien Nation stories.
Seftimiu chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
WOW you are a very talented writer. I love this story and would adore reading more! I still love Alien Nation and I check back here once in a great while on the hope that someone will have written more. Usually I check back sooner than a year, but I've been going to college and got bogged down with such. Cuts into my reading time, and I ended up reading some of the newer fandoms without checking back into my favorite older ones. But my interest is still very strong!
bogus1 chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
You can count me as very interested. To put this in perspective, I don't watch TV or movies. I gave up on Doctor Who when it just got too repetitive and I decided the Doctor is an asshole. Yet a few days ago, I rewatched every episode of Alien Nation I could get my hands on. It was awesome. Way better than Babylon 5 (which is soaked in religion, all the way up to having a God - Lorien) or Star Trek (which has no continuity let alone development). I expected a lot more fanfics of Alien Nation to exist though. :(
bogus1 chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
sleema means cooperative, not bad.
bogus1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
The coroner should have known it's a murder based on the glass fragments and lacerations. You see, suicides take off their shoes when jumping into water. And they also open windows. Suicide is not by nature a violent action. All the violence associated with it is incidental. And jumping through a glass pane is just too unnecessarily violent. So the coroner *should* have been prejudiced *the other way*!
Eud0ra Sc0tt chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Such a wonderful story, and so cannon to the series. Alien Nation was very much underappreciated. I loved how you wrote Cathy and Matt, they were one of my favorite pairings. I'd love to see a sequel :)/
DannieGirl chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
Even after 20 years, this is still a great story, I like the and the fact that you sort of picked up where the show left off. Would have been nice if there had been a few scenes with Susan and the kids, but the whole Cathy Matt thing made up for it.;)
ratcreature chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
I'm thrilled that you put this story online. I've recently rewatched some Alien Nation, and it was nice to see some fanfic for it. I've been a fan in the early 90s but didn't have opportunity to buy zines then. It's so much easier being a fan with the internet available. :) I enjoyed this story, and would love a sequel.
Lecaia chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
I don't review all that often, sorry, but I for one would be *very* interested in a sequel. I'm of an age that I caught Alien Nation in syndication on Scifi (or Syfy, or whatever it's called now) and was impressed that a show that had previously aired ten years or so previous was so relevant. All of that is to say that there is at least one person interested in Alien Nation stories, not just a direct sequel to this one!
Darian chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Please put there more stories I love it. I got hooked up on this show durring this Chrismas (I was only 2 years old when they aired it 8o))) and there arent much fics on internet to read. I found only about 30 in total so please please I beg you on my knees. MOOOOOOOOOOOORE

p.s. sorry for my english
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I really like this story. It has been a while since I watched Alien nation but it was a nice show to watch. It handled social issues in a way that let people learn but not feel threatened. I do hope you will continue this storyline.