Reviews for The Beginning of the Maelstrom
narutoxhinataxkyubbi chapter 8 . 9/7
this is extremely good I love it
ThePhenoix11 chapter 1 . 3/15
That doesn't make any sense... Just the first chapter a time lord Naruto... Just no... Nooooooooooooo
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
Who is Motoko? I know you discontinued this story but I would like to know.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
Daleks are the best yet most annoying enemies of the doctor in doctor who
Mythicfable1983 chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
Make MOAR!
Mythicfable1983 chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
This is AMAZIN! I am like fanguying out right now it's just perfect
wOw chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Wow just wow
SoraNoKitsune24 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Mind if I adopt this story?
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
I got into Doctor Who last fall. Now I've seen a ton of 10 and 11, however, I will be watching all of number 12.
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
You bring in the Daleks first? Oh are you going to turn Sasuke into a Dalek and Sakura into a Cyberman? Why did you discontinue this anyway?
UnsafestMoss81 chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
No! This is amazing and not only does the story end on a cliffhanger, but the story has not been updated since 2011! :'( And I was really liking this story...
Your-Name-Here chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Good story. Shame you did not update it since there's not a lot of naruto/Doctor Who crossovers out there.
I know it's way too late to put in a vote, but my favorite doctor is the 8th.
Hikari Nova chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
ummm when will this be revived/updated? it's very good
Qzh chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Uhh... i hate it when sasuke gets saved at the last minute by something or someone theres enough of that in canon.
Its okay though as long as he doesnt come back and be the only one that can fight Naruto since orochiimaru in some bs way finds something from another planet or makes sasuke a timelord too, i dont know where people get the need to power sasuke up with no effort on his part.