Reviews for The Beginning of the Maelstrom
Daleks are the best yet most annoying enemies of the doctor in doctor who
Mythicfable1983 chapter 8 . 1/14
Make MOAR!
Mythicfable1983 chapter 4 . 1/14
This is AMAZIN! I am like fanguying out right now it's just perfect
wOw chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Wow just wow
SoraNoKitsune24 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Mind if I adopt this story?
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
I got into Doctor Who last fall. Now I've seen a ton of 10 and 11, however, I will be watching all of number 12.
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
You bring in the Daleks first? Oh are you going to turn Sasuke into a Dalek and Sakura into a Cyberman? Why did you discontinue this anyway?
UnsafestMoss81 chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
No! This is amazing and not only does the story end on a cliffhanger, but the story has not been updated since 2011! :'( And I was really liking this story...
Your-Name-Here chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Good story. Shame you did not update it since there's not a lot of naruto/Doctor Who crossovers out there.
I know it's way too late to put in a vote, but my favorite doctor is the 8th.
Hikari Nova chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
ummm when will this be revived/updated? it's very good
Qzh chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Uhh... i hate it when sasuke gets saved at the last minute by something or someone theres enough of that in canon.
Its okay though as long as he doesnt come back and be the only one that can fight Naruto since orochiimaru in some bs way finds something from another planet or makes sasuke a timelord too, i dont know where people get the need to power sasuke up with no effort on his part.
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Cool story continue please.
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I'll admit, this is pretty DAMN complicated, but I've seen crazier, namely Duckbutt-Teme being a HERO and getting together with HINATA for fucks sake
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
wow! plz update soon I really like this story!
The Master chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Even though its a little late, I vote the Ninth doctor