Reviews for The Joys Of Family Life
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Amazing! I love little Harry/Wolfstar fics!
OpinionsCanBeWrong chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
That was super cute! I loved all the side comments made in Remus' head.
verecundus chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Gaaah this is too adorable! Little Harry is so cute! Well done :D
Remchlomany chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Oooooooh,this really was just too adorable.

Have I ever told you how much I love your characterization of Remus and Sirius?

It's bloody perfect.
Jack'n'Jules chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
"You threatend me with sex!"

Yeah, and he did so in front of a four-year-old, spoiling his innocent four-year-old mind.

But that was freaking hiarious!
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aww this was sweet! Remus needs to keep his boys in line! Love it!

Poor Sirius, appalled at being threatened with no sex.

x
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Really cute. I love your little Harry stories, and of course I love Remus! Really good. I laughed because my little siblings started fight over the television right before I read this! :D
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Awwwwwww, that was adorable. .

Haha, "You threatened me with sex!" *gasp*
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
auntie wanna see the cartoons, no I want to see a soccer game yeah I can relate with your story

love it
fangirlbynight chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Awww. Little Harry's so cute! And little kids just make the best material for stories. My sisters and I do that all the time (except I'm usually the one who starts it). Cute as ever! AxA ;]
looneylunalovesyou chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ahhhhhhwww! I so, so, so loved this! I now understand why you randomly texted me 'Little Harry! :D' last night. xD You are just so brilliant!

XoXo,

Luna. (:
BeautyIsOverRated chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Its ok. I have the same problem. No computer 4 Kim. :-[. lol. I love the little family moments though. and update JAM and TM when u can. I'll be waiting!
chorus chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
rotflmao! That was CUTE! And *so* realistic (how many times did I go through that with my own kids?).

A great, lighthearted interlude, worthy of an excellent writer! :)
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
what an excellent way to start my day off ) this was adorable and quite funny too