Reviews for Road to Kathmandu
blackthistle chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Second story ive read from you...I love em
Dina C chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Just watched Raiders again tonight and was searching for stories. This was a pleasant surprise. Lovely and touching. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing.
Cherry Fizz chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Awsome story! So Amazing!
nickyblue chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Absolutely beautiful.. You've done it again! Gosh I love the way Marion's tough front crumbles in his arms, wow... They are so hot together and only you can capture them inside and out! Love how you added in that little bit from "It Happened One Night" also ;)

Sorry it took me so long to review, it's been so long since I've gotten a chance to sit down and read because of my crazy work schedule, I'm off to check and see it I missed any other chapters!

Please please more Indy&Marion soon! ;)
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Awesome! All the characters were spot on, I didn't see a single grammar/spelling error, it was descriptive without going over-board; in short, an amazing story. Great job!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I loved this! The characters act SO true to their character roles in the movie. It's as if you wrote the movie or something!
FieryBrunette chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
If I could hug a story, I would hug this one.

My gosh, how do you do it? IT'S JUST ALL SO GOOD!

some fav. moments:

Them speaking french. Cute, flirty, and sort of a reminder of backstory that they may have learned it together? Maybe he taught her?

The line about the concubine. Had me cracking up.

The willie/marion parallels in here. I just...I love that you did that. And it was in subtle ways. Usually writers say 'because she's prettier!' but you brought in the more important factors, which I loved.

The overall dialogue. I always love your dialogue. It's just so...them.

GREAT JOB!
mirabile chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Thank you! I always wondered what might have happened between the Bar Scene and Cairo...now I know.
ScarletBlackRoses chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Love it! I think I've fallen in love with Gurhka! Bad Abner trying to drown him _

Looking forward to reading more!
Canyon chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Great story as always, Battered Notebook! ;-) Is there going to be more, or is this a one off?