Reviews for Tired of Bleeding
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Very well done story. Well thought out, conversation and thoughts flowed easily.
fanofthearts chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
AMAZING! Really, you need to write more Rizzles! You fics are so sweet and beautiful. Please, more!
Swishla chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Well written and a great continuation of the episode. You really nailed the characters and the dialog flowed very easily between the two. Thanks for sharing!
megmeyer chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wow! Extremely well-written. I could feel Jane's exhaustion, and tension. And Maura - knowing just what was needed, and when. Just excellent! How about one for after I'm Your Boogie Man? That needs one, too! Thanks for writing!
Raiderslight chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
incredibly well written and constructed. Love your characterisation. Please keep up the good work
celluloidtears chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That was insanely well written and poignant. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
CountessCora chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Nicely written!
power2corrupt chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
god this was gorgeous. Every sentence had a heartbreaking truth to it, and their reactions and interactions were so genuine I felt like an intruder in their private moments. Thank you for writing this, there really aren't enough good things to say about this fic. I hope you keep writing in this fandom. I've read this story 5 times already, and it just keeps getting better
angelfoo chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Loved it. Loved the way you wrote the characters. It seemed true to the show characters to me. Excellent episode tag. Thanks for posting.
idaatje chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Very good writing!

Loved the interaction between the two of them. Maura knowing exactly what Jane needs without her asking for it.

Well done, loved it! :)
tuckp3 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
wow. this is really powerful and more deserving of jane and maura - so much better than a couple of bloody marys. the care and understanding and the descriptiveness. i loved it. thank you for sharing.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2