Reviews for Re: About Horizon
obsydiandreams chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
...yes. i can see this. nicely done. :)
TheLastElementalist chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
aah! if only she actually sent that message...
Dawndelion chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I always thought that I wanted to reply the kaidan's message. You write the words of my mind exactly in your fic. Congrats!

(Sorry for the english, I'm spanish speaker and my english isn't good)

-Hikari-
unfantasmagorical chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That is spectacular. Brilliant even. What the heck is Shepard supposed to say, after all? (I mean, I have trouble figuring out what to say to people I haven't talked to in a couple months or years when there's absolutely nothing else going on to make the conversation awkward. *laughs*)
Sathaeri chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
:) Nice half-sad half-funny story! It's interesting how two years apart changes the demeanor between two people so fast. I think you captured that really well. All the "erase line"s and "save progress"es are something to smile at, but there was a bittersweet tone about what was going on with Shepard and her real feelings. This is good because it simply proves that Shepard, despite being the savior of the galaxy, is as human as any other person. Good job! :)
Kassandra Black chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aww, how sad. :(

Makes me wonder if any of that was forwarded to Kaidan. I really do hope so, so that he can see how much he affected Shepard after Horizon.

Wonderful one shot! :D
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Delightful! Though I usually killed him off in the first game (it depended on who of the two irritated me the most that day), I chuckled at the whole 'erase' and 'deletion' parts...and how true that the Shadow Broker seems to get into *everyone's* business!