Reviews for welcome to ravenclaw
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
"They say their goodbyes, and though Lucy Weasley (the smart, quiet one), never cries, he can still see a trace of a tear making its way down her face." *sniffle sniffle* Beautiful. I'll tell you what's definitiely a good thing: this fic. Great job!
CrazyAngelEyes chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I really liked it! It helps me plan some things for my Lucy/Lorcan roleplay! I have a friend who roleplays Lucy and I roleplay Lorcan and well, we are trying to make this my new OTP! So thanks I loved it!
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I thought this was really cute and adorable! To be honest, I'm not much of a LucyLorcan fan - I think they're cute, if done well, but I'm not really a fan - but this was definitely very sweet and well-written and I can certainly appreciate a good fic! I think their dynamic here was brilliant, and their characterizations were also excellent! I like the idea of both of them being in Ravenclaw )

Amazing job, and keep writing!
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aww, this was very sweet. I love LucyLorcan (as you know) and your characterisations were just wonderful! I loved the lines "Hey, who's that?" "Lorcan Scamander, but don't even try, I swear he's having a romance affair with his textbooks". It was really funny!

However, your writing was a bit stilted. The line "Brown?" doesn't really seem to fit, and disrupts the flow of the story. This occured with some of your other 'comments' I suppose, that were in brackets.

Nice job, though!
unverified chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Really, really nice. I'm a big LucyLorcan fan (it's pretty much canon by now, isn't it? ;). I think you characterised them very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Bad! Lucy is a B.A.! Not a ravenclaw! And she has red hair! Grr! But the writing was really good :)
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Really, really nice! I love your stories, you alwyas characterize the characters perfectly! :D
mirage888 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
While I'm not sure a 13 y/o old would be interested in an 11 y/o from first glance, this is kind of a sweet pairing. Poor Lucy at the end- he has to leave her :( They'd probably get married as soon as she's out of school haha.