Reviews for You Saved Me
I didn't need my heart anyways...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
This was just perfect I cried at the end
Emponie Enjy chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
I cried when Enjorlas died and the ending. Woo sad but I want more this is really good!
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Wow. I cryed so hard when reading this last chapter! The story was amaising! It was sort of bittersweet. They almost made it but in the end, there was never a chance for both of them. Honestly, you are a great writer. Keep it up! :)
SunWillRise2340 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
This is quite lovely and sweet...just, what happened to the Doctor going to get his carriage?
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
"He was heavy in her arms."

I don't know if it was on purpose or not, or if you even know this song, but I saw this line, and I immediately thought of "Heavy in Your Arms" by Florence & the Machine. I love that song, it puts such theatrically dramatic images in my head every time I listen to it, with fog and stuff around the ankles out in the forest and stuff! So it was really cool for me to see that in there, even if it wasn't on purpose!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I saw TWO references to the musical at the end there! :D i can haz cookie?
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Awww... :') SO BITTERSWEET!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow... just wow, I was just at the part where Enjolras is stopping Éponine and it already gave me a tingling feeling inside!
WonderfulCaricature chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
You should make a surprise comeback with this story. Like: Surprise! She was dreaming!...;)
Demelza Sikes chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
love this!
Kilala-kun chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Good story, although I'm confused about something: whatever happened to the doctor? Didn't he say he was coming right back with a carriage to take Enjolras back to house so that he could watch him? Did he lie? & the ending was a little random for me, to be honest. Other than that, I enjoyed it. Good work.
FuTuRe-AniMaToR chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
Wow...i'm lost for words...beautiful story

I almost cried...didn't expect him to die so that was a shock but i love the last line!

WOW!
flashy fiction chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
Murderer! I hate you, in an 'it's hard to stay mad at you 'cause you're normally not evil' way. Now I'm afraid that you'll kill Enjolras in all the other fics!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
GAHHHH!

You made me freaking CRY!

And yet... this might actually be your best story. It's short, but despite that, this ending gives it more meaning than your others. As Mizzies I think we know that sometimes it's the tragedies that move us the most, the sad stories that fill us with the most hope, because in the end... even though all the horrible things happen and we lose the ones we love the most... we're still here. Life still goes on. We still survive.

Eponine keeping the fire, and passing it on to others... there is poetry in that. Of all the characters in the entire story, there are only two who could have done that. No, there are three, actually. Gavroche, of course, because he was the living embodiment of that fire, that passion. That's who he WAS. Eponine... Eponine didn't have the fire, she was too far removed to catch the spark, but if she HAD... she would have burned like the sun. Lastly, Cosette. Cosette never knew. She was too isolated, even more so than Eponine, and never knew the great truths that died (not forever, just for awhile) on the barricades. But if she HAD seen, if she HAD known, I have no doubt that she would have carried it on as well. Marius couldn't do that. He never was strong enough. But Cosette, Eponine, Gavroche... they could have carried the fire, and passed the torch, if you will.

This was a gorgeous ending. A tremendously suckish ending, but gorgeous.