Reviews for In Times of War
LornaCat chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
AHHHH I LOVED THIS TOO. It was exciting and the end surprised me, in the best possible way.

"Don't you ever sleep?" she snapped when she came down the stairs into the basement.

OH I can just see her clomping down the stairs, covering up her emotions with a snippy comment like that. I heart angry/horny/emotional Erica, and I super heart sarcastic/comforting/admits-when-the-mood-is-ruined Hobbes. So deliciously dramatic and dark (damn them ALL) and then surprisingly tender. (heart!)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I LOVE the Erica and Hobbes pairing! They're my two favorite characters. Awesome story, I love it! )

Love,

FullMetalMelee
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Holy. I LOVED when Erica broke down when she realized how much she'd hurt him. And it's so in character for Hobbes to tell her that it's just skin, it'll heal, and that he's been through worse.
Adria chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love Erica/Hobbes and this story! Please write more
Kaylost chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I love Erica/Hobbes in any kind of situation: with sex, without sex, with half sex ... LOL They are just f*ing great together. Thanks for the story!
tripping on love chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Yay! More Hobbes/Erica fic :)

I love this, I love how it did become kind of fluffy at the end but you made it work really well (because we all know Hobbes and Erica, together and apart, are not fluffy).
poisonivy2115 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh, wow, thanks so much for this, it’s awesome! I really missed Erica/Hobbes fanfics

It’s great to see her taking charge even in private:D and Hobbes so worried and caring