Reviews for The Prank
earthdragon chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Good story.

What they did to Palmer was appalling and I'm surprised at Tim for going along with it. None of them even thought that Palmer might suffer from claustrophobia. It was extremely cruel and not what I would have expected from people who call themselves "friends". I personally am not fond of practical jokes. I don't play them on other people and do not like them played on me. I would have been terrified if I had been the victim of this "prank" as I have a fear of being buried alive and hate the dark.

I'm not convinced that they learned any lessons from Gibbs' punishment, especially when it turns out that his actions had also been a prank. It would have been better if they had been suspended without pay for a couple of days. They were lucky that Jimmy's hyperventilation didn't cause him any after effects - such trauma could have caused him to suffer a heart attack.
Ihni chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Oh that was just EVIL! I'm getting ideas, though ... :p
Gibbs4Eva chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
Brilliant - I never expected that twist!
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
love it!
I am the girl in the corner chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
i liked the gibbs guilt abby thing. way cool. this was an awesome story i loved it. fantastic work i am looking forward to the next story. :D
STLFAN chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Great idea - a prank for penance. Maybe a little mean. But hey, no one was hurt. I did feel bad for Abby. But nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
storm9449 chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Oh the irony. Great job in portraying the emotions of the team. Jimmy is so funny. -Storm
WinglessBird chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Cute. I kinda had a feeling that Palmer was alright the whole time and Gibbs just wanted to make them suffer. Good job.
I am the girl in the corner chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
looking forward to the next chapter. :D i would like to see abby meltdown so she has to go to hospital and make gibbs feel guilty and horrible. i think it would serve him right. anyway just my own opinion. and i would also like to see like some tony furious at gibbs refuses to speak to him action. that would be epically awesome. :D
WinglessBird chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
It's a good story, but kinda OOC. Oh and why is it labelled as complete? Are you making a sequel, I hope you do. I wanna know what happens.
NCIS Fan 1056 chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Good storline, although I agree. Tony wouldn't have killed Palmer. Please finish the story.
Malesia chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I like your story alot and have read all 4 chapters please continue and finish it I think you are doing great.
Le Bibliothecaire chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Well-written, but very out-of-character. I can't imagine any of the team pulling such a dangerous prank. And Tony and Palmer are friends, so I definitely can't see him doing this, much less coming up with the idea. Sorry.