Reviews for Back to Basics
HiroshiRin chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Really awesome story! I wish you had more chapters. Oh well please update soon :)
General Slime chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
I hope to see an update for this one day. Some of the dialogue in the earlier chapters seemed a bit weird and sometimes the wording is odd but this story really interests me. This is the only story I've read where someone goes to Hogwarts WITHOUT the mission to protect Harry Potter or be a member of his house. I especially like how you aren't changing Slytherin from their bigoted world views to make them more likeable. I am definitely putting this on my alert list and I can't wait to see how Ichigo influences the events of Year 6.
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Hope you updating this fic , This is very interesting XD
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
cool story
EquinePianist chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
kariza2013 chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Please write more!
dalulzing chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
You've managed to stay true to Ichigo's personality very well so far. I like the fact the you include a basic training regimen for Ichigo. It will be interesting to see what kinds of offensive magic he'll be looking into as he continues to learn. Animagus might be interesting. You could use a Wolf to show the symbolism, of loyalty, and instinct, since being transcendent makes him the apex predator. I wonder if he can make magic weapons. Could we see a physical form of Zangetsu? Just a few ideas feel free to ignore.
L.I.N.A.T chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
I really like this! I can't wait until the next chapter! :)
L.I.N.A.T chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
I think it's smart to have Ichigo in Slytherin. I mean, while he is a good guy and is courageous, he also is kinda dark, what with his hollow, being called a delinquent all his life, having his mom die protecting him and, in this fic, losing the powers he used to protect his loved ones and such. Also, I love this fic! :)
thingofmyth chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Update please! :D
Claim The Sky chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Is it his zanpakuto on his legs, or more specifically his sealed zanpakuto? Because I like the idea of him going through the process of gaining his shinigami powers back one dream at a time. (And wouldn’t the reactions of the other boys in the room be great if they woke up to see Ichigo sleeping with a giant sword :)

Anyway, great story I can't wait to see how this turns out.
Mary Queen of Sues chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Say, will Ichigo be re-developing his shinigami powers or staying with wizard techniques? Him being in Slytherin is rather interesting to read about, as is how he doesn't spend all his time kissing some girl. Shipping can get excessive very easily. The excuse for a transfer is also better than most. You do seem to have a minor problem with typos, though.
Scaehime chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Did Rukia pay him a visit?
Loved Ichigo doing the wandless spell to help Ron.
Glad he doesn't care for Malfoy.
Smirking at his 'screw the rules, she's my friend' attitude toward Hermione.
Wondering if you'll catch the YGOTAS reference, or even know what YGOTAS means...
God bless!
19Teardrop94 chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
This chapter puzzled me near the end about not being able to move his legs. It's so irritating that I really want to know why and that you need to put up another chapter already! BTW, your story so far SUCKS! Jk, it's freakin awesome and well thought out. ;)

Gemelina23 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012