Reviews for Dumbledore's Greatest Mistake
bocoenders chapter 16 . 8/24
Amazing story! please update soon! x
Aurora Lopez chapter 8 . 6/8
when are you going to write chapters 17-20 of Dumbledore's Greatest Mistake because I like thise story very much please bye. write me back!
fireeye chapter 16 . 5/2
can not wait for more
Shetan20 chapter 16 . 4/23
Thankyou for a marvellous story
Crimson Bullet chapter 16 . 4/9
Why every time I find good story people no finish?!¿?!
CockByteHuntress chapter 16 . 3/6
*makes sad noises* there's no more ready to read... This is one of the few Evil!Dumbledork/Good!Voldemort fics I've found. It is turning out to be an extremely well written one as well. Yea there are some typos and one spot where there seemed to be words missing, but still a captivating tale.
Alex Oh chapter 16 . 2/23
I really hope this hadn't been abandoned
wickedlovely731 chapter 16 . 1/3
This story is one of the best I had read in a long while, hope that it still a updated fic even though it has been a while since the last post. Hope that you continue.
Oh Awesome One chapter 16 . 9/23/2015
I love this story! It's great!
babytiger-lover chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
Please update
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
Please continue, you story is so amazing, I just can't wait to see when harry finds his mate((I'm guessing its Draco but I could be wrong haha )) anyway please continue :) !
67TARDISChevy chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
I LOVE IT!
goddess of light and spirits chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
I LOVE IT! I NEED more! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease write more!
Party blue 2000 chapter 16 . 6/27/2015
Please update soon
YoChicken chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
I don't really understand, why do Harry and Timothy have to study everything that's taught at Hogwarts before going? what's the use of going to Hogwarts if they already know everything they will be taught before even starting? it seems like a huge waste of time, spending 7 years relearning things they already know