Reviews for Moore Money, Moore Problems
Punkie chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
Omgosh, I so sad it's over. I just love all your stories, I am going to keep my fingers crossed that I'll be able to read more from you. I know finding some inspiration is hard but I'm going to keep hoping.

Ok now on to my feedback. I love that Jason and Elizabeth made it to Italy! And leaving all the Q drama behind, although I would have loved to see AJ get a serious beat down, but just knowing that Jason and Elizabeth are out living their lives free of those crazy, vengeful Quartermaines is really nice. And this whole chapter of of Elizabeth's on going monolog was just freaking hilarious, I loved it! I want to thank you for sharing this story, I thoroughly enjoyed the ride. :D
Pamela chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
Totally funny chapter they are a wild couple in this version and I love them
stonecold46 chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
Fantastic updates! Jason's visit to Sonny had me stumped! Loved that he asked Sonny to buy out the bar and Audrey's house so that he and Elizabeth could take off for Italy. I just wonder if Elizabeth had not pushed him, how long would Jason have sulked and kept silent about what he had done? Elizabeth's ramble about AJ, boobs and babies was cute! Love the story!
snarkNsass chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
For this being so not Jason/Elizabeth...it so is Jason Elizabeth. What a great note to go out on for Liaison and I think you've found the correct couple with Olicity to carry on. I can't wait to read more.
reina13 chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
Love it
reina13 chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Wonder what he wants out of love it
Pamela chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Sonny-forgot about him
starhine chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
Great updates! Finally everything is out in the open.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
Okay you had me worried at first with a visit to Sonny. I'm glad things worked out for them. What's next? Is this the end? Loved the update.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 23 . 8/1/2014
Awesome last chapter, I loved it.

Dani
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
Awesome chapter 22, I loved it.

Dani
Guest chapter 23 . 8/1/2014
Loved it. She can't hold him off forever. Looking forward to his ultimate reaction to AJ.
Babeboo1968 chapter 23 . 8/1/2014
Awesome updates !
lrobinson01 chapter 23 . 8/1/2014
i love this liz. great update.
bjq chapter 23 . 8/1/2014